The Hasselblad 28mm f/4.0 Ultra-Wide Angle Lens is the widest all round, wide-angle lens in the H System. This lens features advanced optical design with rear focus mechanism. It has many applications including and landscape, architecture and photojournalism.
It must be noted that this special lens is designed specifically for the H3D and HD4 camera models and is for digital use only.
Note! This lens is not compatible with the film magazine HM 16-32, the film magazine HMi 100 or the Converter H1.7x
- • Wide angle lens for the H3D and HD4 Series Camera
- • All HC lenses have electronic shutter mechanisms and feature Multi Coating for efficient stray light elimination, an integral focus drive motor, and instant access to manual focus without switching between manual and auto focus
- • The HC lenses use metal, not plastic, wherever possible, in order to ensure their reliability and durability year after year
- • In addition, the special optical design of the lenses provides a uniquely soft, smooth quality to the blurred or out-of-focus areas of the image
- • All lenses use threaded filters and include lens shade and bayonet mount and can be reverse mounted for transport
- Hasselblad 28mm f/4.0 HCD Ultra-Wide Angle Auto Focus Lens
- Front and Rear Caps
- Lens Hood
- Soft Pouch