hahnel Inspire Wireless Remote Control with LiveView Display for Canon DSLRs
Everybody knows that you can trigger your camera with a wireless remote control system these days--but with hahnel's Inspire Wireless Remote Control W/LiveView Display for Canon, you can not only trigger your DSLR, you can actually look at the pictures on the transmitter's 3.5" LCD display, from up to 196' (60 m) away, without going near your camera. A built-in phono socket makes for easy connection to Canon cameras (see compatibility below). You can safely trigger your DSLR, and view and save the results (up to 99 images) from your control post up to 196' away from your camera.
This remote control operates on 8x easily-found AA batteries, and the built-in mini USB socket offers additional power options such as direct power from a laptop computer, an external Li-ion battery pack, AC/DC Adapter or Solar 5 V source.
Compatible with EOS 1000D/550D/500D/450D/400D/350D/300D,60D/50D, EOS 40D/30D/20D/10D/7D/5D/5D, Mark II/1D/1Ds, Mark III/IV, Powershot G10/G11/G12, Pentax 10/K20/K100/K200, Samsung GX10/GX20, Pentax K-7.
- Built in 3.5" color LCD on the handheld transmitter displays a LiveView image independent of DSLR. View these live images from up to 196' (60 m) away from the camera, ensuring you take the perfect photo at exactly the right time. Ideal for wildlife, sport, or hazardous photography.
- If your DSLR lens is set in a close-up zoom, the built-in CMOS display in the Inspire receiver is a seperate, convenient wide-angle LiveView for surveying the overall scene, as it allows you to monitor the scene prior to switching to zoomed-in DSLR LiveView to take the shot.
- Built-in phono socket allows easy connection with the camera AV output (use the AV cable supplied with camera).
- The Inspire allows you to save the images taken. Then playback the pictures in the Inspire transmitter without having to go back to the camera.
- Multiple remote camera control--the Inspire will allow you to control 4 different receivers connected to 4 different DSLRs. Switch between the LiveView scene of each camera from the transmitter at the touch of a button. While you control one camera, the other receivers go into sleep mode, conserving power.
- Switch between DSLR view & CMOS view
- Color LCD measures 3.5"(8.8cm), with resolution of 320 x 240
- Up to 4 DSLR Cameras can be remotely controlled in LiveView, with additional receivers available
- Record & playback (maximum of 99 images) on handheld transmitter
- The Inspire runs on 8x AA batteries (included), or the built-in mini USB socket offers an unlimited additional power options (e.g. direct power from laptop, external Li-ion battery packs AC/DC Adapter or Solar 5 V source).
- Compatible with EOS 1000D/550D/500D/450D/400D/350D/300D/60D/50D, EOS 40D/30D/20D/10D/7D/5D/5D, Mark II/1D/1Ds, Mark III/IV, Powershot G10/G11/G12, Pentax K10/K20/K100/K200, Samsung GX10/GX20, Pentax K-7
|Range || Up to 196' (60 m) |
|Display || 3.5" (8.8 cm) LCD |
|Resolution || 320 x 240 |
|Power || 8x AA batteries (built-in mini USB socket offers additional power options such as direct power from laptop, external Li-ion battery packs, AC/DC Adapter, or Solar 5 V source |
|Dimensions || Not specified by manufacturer |
|Weight || Not specified by manufacturer |
- hahnel Inspire Wireless Remote Control W/LiveView Display for Canon
- Inspire Transmitter
- Inspire Receiver
- 8 x AA Battery
Login to get access to Q&A