The Schneider 67mm F-Pro Gold MRC UV Filter is a unique, limited edition release. Although it is simply a UV, it is a stylish gold colored production run made exclusively in Bad Kreuznach. With all the excellent features that Schneider has been known for, this collector's edition will surely be treasured for its authenticity. Each filter comes in a sumptuous, elegant wood case along with a serial number and certificate of authenticity.
B&W filters are world renowned for their construction. Aside from the intrinsic value of their Schott glass, whether putting one on or taking it off, it doesn't jam, jump threads or require much effort to use. The filter ring is of solid construction and has a unique "heft" to it that sets it apart from other filters of its kind.
In general, UV filters are wise initial investments. They help protect your valuable investment from dust, moisture and scratches, which can lead to costly repairs. If desired they can be left on the lens at all times for protection. Haze filters provide additional benefits of correction for Ultraviolet (UV) light which can register on film and videotape as a bluish cast and can obscure distant details.
Multi-coated to minimize reflection at the filter surfaces which reduces flare and ghosting.
- UV filters provide additional benefits of correction for Ultraviolet (UV) light which can register on film and videotape as a bluish cast and can obscure distant details
- If desired they can be left on the lens at all times for protection
- Ultraviolet filters allow you to correct for the UV effect to varying degrees
- B+W F-Pro Gold MRC UV Filter (67mm)
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Wood Case