Godox TT520 II Manual Universal Flash (for Nikon, Canon, Sony, Pentax, Olympus...etc.)
- With 433MHZ wireless transmission, RT transmitter and 16 channels to triggering
- 1/300s-1/2000s flash duration, clear and vivid images
- 3 flash modes: M, S1 and S2 for improved versatility and usability.
- 8 variable flash output from 1/128 to full, meeting your flashlight demands.
- Multiple auto-self protections for power saving and against overheating.
- Added with sync socket, and a quick charge port for external power pack.
- Integrated reflection board, giving a highlighted point on the eyes
- Build-in wide panel diffuser, creating soft and natural illumination
Compatible with: All DSLR cameras with standard hot shoe, such as Nikon, Canon, Pentax, Olympus, etc. But except for Sony and Minolta, because they use different hot shoe.
- Model: TT520II
- Guide number: 33(m ISO 100)
- Flash mode: M, S1, S2
- Vertical rotation angle: 0-90 degrees
- Horizontal rotation angle: 0-270 degrees
- Power: 4Xaa Batteries (Alkaline or Ni-MH are usable)
- Lighting times: 100-150 times (AA alkaline batteries used)
- Recycle time: approx. 0.1-5s (AA alkaline batteries used)
- Color temperature: 5600±200K
- Wireless frequency: 433MHz Channel: 16
- Workable distance: 15m
- Flash duration: 1/300s-1/20000s
- Dimensions: 190x75x55mm Net weight: 310g
1 x Godox TT520II Camera Flash
1 x RT Remote Transmitter
1 x Mini Stand
1 x Protection Bag
Login to get access to Q&A