55mm Lens Adapter
55mm High Resolution Filters - UV & CPL
- Made of black anodized aluminum the unique screw-in lens adapter provides a 55mm filter diameter for fitting a Panasonic conversion lens, Panasonic close-up lens (Tele conversion Lens DMW-LT55, Close-up lens DMW-LC55 etc.) to the Panasonic digital camera DMC-FZ200. Vignetting may occur when taking pictures with wide lens and ND filter.
- Filter Diameter: M55mm x P0.75mm
- Dimensions: Maximum Diameter 67.4mm
- Overall Length 71.6mm
- The UV filter protects your camera's lens from scratches, dust, dirt, moisture and fingerprints, while reducing unwanted ultra-violet light. Cameras are more sensitive to ultraviolet light than our eyes are. A blue haze may appear in pictures taken when there is excessive UV light. A UV filter can reduce atmospheric haze and is recommended for all outdoor shooting. The Circular Polarizing Filter (CPL) allows you to remove the unwanted reflections from the non-metallic object surface such as water, glass etc. CPL filter is able to increase the contrast and saturation of your pictures, especially for the sky, clouds, and plants. CPL filter is also used to select which light rays (reflected by any object surface and become polarization) can be entered to your lenses.
55mm Lens Hood (screw mount) Petal Crown Flower Shape
- A universal lens hood fits for any 55mm filter size lens. It is designed to prevent unwanted stray light from entering the lens by extending and shading the end of the lens. Vignetting may occur with the lens hood.
55mm Lens Cap (Qty1) with Cap Keeper
- Professional design center pinch snap-on lens cap with keeper not only protects your lens from dust and scratches but also protects you from losing the cap.