Amongst the world's great binoculars, Fujinon's Polaris series transmit an incredible >95% of the light reaching the binocular. They're coated, on every surface, with Fujinon's enviable EBC process for stellar images. Fogproof, nitrogen-purged performance assures that even through drastic temperature changes the glasses will stay clear internally. Simply the brightest, highest-resolution, lowest distortion binoculars money can buy.
The 10x50 FMTR-SX Polaris Binocular is specifically for the discerning sport optic user who demands the utmost quality, lowest distortion, and brightest image possible. The individual focus provides a great depth of field, useful when doing long-range visual surveys. The 10x50 FMT-SX can also function as a compact astronomical binocular for viewing celestial bodies, and accepts four Fujinon Polaris 1.7" eyepiece filters; UV/Haze, Polarizing and Nebula.
- Nitrogen-purged waterproof & fogproof lenses
- Up to 13 Fujinon EBC multicoatings on all surfaces
- 56-74mm Interpupillary adjustment range
- Protective rubber armoring
- Accepts optional 1.7" eyepiece filters; including UV/Haze, Polarizing, Nebula, and Solar filters.
Fujinon 10x50 FMTR-SX Polaris Binocular