The Ray Flash Rotator Bracket (For Nikon) from ExpoImaging offers a new twist for using on-camera flash--it allows you 360° positioning of your flash around your lens axis. This gives you the ability to control where shadows appear, as well as the size of the shadow. You're able to avoid harsh side shadows, or choose to put them anywhere you want them, for dramatic, controlled lighting. A quick release torque ring under the Rotator's hot shoe guarantees rapid, accurate re-positioning of the flash anywhere around the lens (above, below, or to the side of the lens at any angle). An integrated, dedicated TTL cable let's you take full advantage of all of your camera's TTL flash controls while using the Rotator. The mounting hardware is easily adjustable for any DSLR camera (the TTL cable is dedicated for Nikon).
- 360° Shadow Control
- Moving your flash (or your camera body) around the Rotator's axis gives you the ability to control where your flash's shadow appears and the size of the shadow. Avoid harsh side shadows, or choose to put them anywhere you want them for dramatic lighting. A quick-release torque ring located under the Rotator's hot shoe allows almost instantaneous repositioning of your flash.
- Preserves Full TTL Control
- The Rotator's integrated TTL-cable means you'll be able to take advantage of all your camera's sophisticated TTL flash control while using the Rotator.
- Fits Your Camera with Easily Adjustable Mounting Hardware
- The Rotator includes a simple adjustable mount which allows it to be easily attached securely to your camera body, regardless of camera model and size. It has a dedicated Nikon connector on the integrated TTL cable.
- Portrait, Landscape or Anywhere in Between
- Like traditional flash brackets, you have the ability to quickly reorient the camera from portrait to landscape while preserving the flash's position; unlike traditional flash brackets, you also have the ability to orient the flash anywhere else you choose. And, all this functionality comes in a compact, easy-to-handle package.
- A quick-release torque ring located under the Rotator's hot shoe allows almost instantaneous repositioning of your flash.
- Use it With Modifiers for Interesting On-Camera Light Control
- Because you can easily position the flash at any angle on the move, if your flash is equipped with interesting modifiers (like diffusers or Rogue FlashBenders), the Rotator provides even more control and flexibility over your lighting.
ExpoImaging Ray Flash Rotator Bracket (For Nikon)