The nVIDIA GeForce GT 610 2 GB DDR3 Graphics Card from EVGA provides you with a superior multimedia experience. It features 48 processing CUDA cores, 2 GB memory and full support for Microsoft DirectX 11. Enjoy support for OpenGL 4.2 applications as well as nVIDIA CUDA, PureVideo HD and PhysX technologies.
The GeForce GT 600 series architecture delivers a game-changing performance with superior multimedia experience in your favorite applications.
- The GeForce GT 610 supports PCIe 2.0 bus architecture, which offers highest data transfer speeds for all bandwidth-hungry games and 3D applications. It is also backwards compatible with existing PCIe motherboards.
- It supports High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection (HDCP) and meets security specifications of the Blu-ray disc format. Thus, it allows playback of encrypted movie contents on PCs when connected to HDCP-compliant displays.
- The 48 CUDA cores accelerate video transcoding, physics simulation and ray tracing, thus delivering incredible performance improvements over traditional CPUs.
- GeForce supports nVIDIA PhysX, which enables a new class of physical gaming interaction for more dynamic and realistic experience.
- The combination of high-definition (HD) video decode acceleration and post-processing delivers picture clarity, smooth video, accurate color and precise image scaling for movies and videos.
- The Microsoft DirectX 11 GPU with Shader model 5.0 is designed for ultra high performance in the new API's (Application Programming Interface) key graphic feature and GPU-accelerated tessellation.
- It ensures compatibility for OpenGL applications.
- EVGA Precision monitors and controls fan speeds, core clocks, temperatures, frame rates, takes screenshots and more.
- With features like built-in artifact scanning and benchmarking, the EVGA OC Scanner combined with EVGA Precision makes the perfect combo for any enthusiast.
EVGA nVIDIA GeForce GT 610 2 GB DDR3 Graphics Card
- EVGA Driver/ Software Disc