Ducame UGREEN USB Audio Adapter External Stereo Sound Card With 3.5mm Headphone And Microphone Jack
- Ideal Sound Card Option : UGREEN usb audio adapter is ideal to replace your faulty sound card or audio port, it adds a mono microphone-in and a stereo audio-out port to your computer through a USB port, which enables you to connect your existing headphones, headset, speakers, or microphone with 3.5mm jack to your PC through a USB interface.
- Practical Stereo Sound Adapter: It protects against electromagnetic interference and enjoy the stable and best sound quality. Quite great for Skype/ ICQ/ Google Hangouts/ TeamSpeak, additionally suitable as a second sound source for simultaneous operation of loudspeakers and headphones.
- Superior Features: No driver required, just plug and play! USB bus-powered, no external power required for this convenient sound card.
- Wide Compatibility: Windows 10/98SE/ME/2000/XP/Server 2003/Vista/7/8/Linux/Mac OSX/ PS4/ Google Chromebook/ Windows Surface Pro 3/ Raspberry Pi are ok with the usb to audio adapter. Please kindly note it only supports mono microphone TRS, it does not support TS, TRRS. Not compatible with PS3.
- Compact and Portable: Durable ABS material made the USB to headphone adapter compact and lightweight.
- Computer Connector: USB 2.0 Male
- Headset/Speaker Connector (Green): 3.5mm Female
- Microphone Connector (Pink): 3.5mm Female
- Cable Length:15cm
- Chipset: C-Media
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1/8
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista
- Windows XP
- Mac OS 8.6 or above
- PS4 not supported PS3
1 x UGREEN USB Audio Adapter External Stereo Sound Card With 3.5mm Headphone And Microphone Jack
Login to get access to Q&A