- Silica Gel Desiccant is made blue with cobalt chloride as an indicator.
- Color changes from blue to pink when saturating.
- Desiccant can adsorb moisture up to 40% of its own weight.
- Regenerates at 100-120 deg C, in a drying oven for smaller applications.
- Drying agent to reduce fogging of the lens protector.
The dehumidifier gel is blue and turns pink when it absorbs moisture. It is packaged in a plastic bottle. The gel can be heated in an oven at 100-120 deg C until the color returns to the silica beads, to refresh the gel for reuse. The gel will turn blue again when it is ready.
Ducame SLC-500 Color Changing Blue-Pink Desiccant Silica Gel 500g (Bottle)