If your camera, handphone is spoiled / damaged due to manufacturer defect,
DiCAPac Korea will replace the DiCAPac casing + a brand new digital camera / handphone for you within the 1 year warranty period! (Maximum Compensation is Limited to US$1,000 per Case)
ShaShinKi is the official Distributor of DiCAPac products in Malaysia. We sell only Genuine DiCAPac Products.
"Click Here to Verify at DiCAPac Malaysia Website"
Anytime anywhere! Waterproof down to 10 meters!
Dicapacc is waterproof 10m. The appearance and the coral reef that swims in water are taken, and the field of taking a picture extends remarkably. The photograph of power to which an impossible spray hangs also: to one memories up to now. Because it is a characteristic in which the sound is passed, it can challenge underwater animation with the making the best use of high-resolution and the voice ..animation performance.. enough, too.
The DiCAPac WPH10 Waterproof Underwater Case (Clear/Dark Brown) is a PVC vinyl housing with a polycarbonate lens made to allow a high-end digital camera such as, Canon G series to operate underwater to 16.4' (5.0 m). It can be used with a camera that has a zoom lens. It protects the camera from water, sand, dust, etc. in the ocean and mountains. The housing meets JIS IPX8 requirements for underwater usage. This case has a UP ring extension. A neck strap is included.
The case is compatible with cameras that have a length of 3.5" (88.9mm) or smaller, and a circumference no larger then 6.7" (170mm).
UV coating lens adoption for zoom
The blot of light is lost, the performance of the digital camera used was drawn out enough, and it is possible to take a picture because the lens for the zoom gives the UV court by a clearer image quality. The lens part can correspond easily even when the lens becomes cloudy in finishing easily detachable.
- The image quality changes by the performance and setting the camera used.
- Please do the waterproof test before it uses it. Please check the state of safety at any time while using it.
- Waterproof underwater housing usable up to 16.4' (5.0 m)
- Meets standard requirements for JIS (Japan Industrial Standards) IPX8 at 0.5 water pressure (underwater 5.0m), tested for 30 minutes
- Can be used for a high-end digital camera with a zoom lens function
- Included extension ring for cameras with longer zoom lenses
- All controls are accessible
- UV coating polycarbonate on the lens for clear pictures
- Ideal for taking pictures in the rain, at the beach, or on the ski slopes
- Protects a camera from water, sand, dust, etc. in the ocean and mountains
- A neck strap is included
Camera Model Selection