The Lensbaby 2.0 is an SLR lens that will add a unique perspective on the world that is a radical departure from the precision of digital or even film photography. It allows for selective focusing with SLR cameras. Effects like blurring, glowing highlights, and subtle, prismatic color distortions can all be achieved without software manipulations.
The Lensbaby is a hybrid between a bellows camera and a tilt-shift camera. The lens can be compressed, extended, and/or bent off-center in any direction for different effect.
Just the right tool for those looking to be more creative, expressive, or simply looking to enjoy photography.
- Compatible with all Pentax K (bayonet) mount cameras.
- The lens tubing is the part of the Lensbaby that allows you to control the effect that it gives. It can be compressed or extended by pulling or pushing the focusing collar at the end of the Lensbaby. This in turn controls what is in focus, with fully compressed focusing on infinity and full extended focusing about 1 foot ahead. To focus on subjects that are between these distances, you have to partly compress the Lensbaby.
- The lens aperture can be changed by inserting different size magnetic aperture discs, with a choice of f/2, 2.8, 4, 5.6, and 8.
- Lensbaby 2.0 Improvements:
- Brighter: with added f/2.0 aperture setting
- Sharper: with coated, high refractive index, low dispersion optical glass
- Faster: shielded magnetic aperture disc system makes it easier and faster to change apertures
Lensbaby 2.0 Special Effects SLR Lens for Pentax K
Metal Lens Cap Aperture Discs Disc Removal Tool