The Canon EF-S 10-22mm f/3.5-4.5 USM is an ultra wide-angle zoom lens with dynamic expressive capability for all EF-S mount digital EOS cameras, exceptionally small and lightweight for maximum mobility.
With an effective focal length range of approximately 16-35mm in 35mm format, this lens allows you to get extremely close to subjects, exaggerating the difference in size between a near object and its background. Creative photographers can use this phenomenon to create excellent separation between subject and background for a strong sense of presence, or for a pan-focus effect with everything from foreground to background sharply in focus.
Designed specifically for digital photography, the lens has specially shaped lens elements and Super Spectra coatings to suppress ghosting and flare, which can be caused by reflections off digital camera sensors. An exclusive optional lens hood can further reduce the incidence of flare.
Note: Not suitable for 35mm film SLR cameras or digital camera with image sensor bigger than APS-C size.
- EF-S lens mount, exclusively for EOS 20D and Digital Rebel bodies
- Superior AF performance and speed, with full-time manual focus by simply turning ring
- Close-focusing to 9.5 inches, fill the frame with subjects as small as 3.6 x 5.4 inches
- Relatively compact size and light weight for an ultra-wide zoom lens
- Inner focusing system (no front element rotation); length doesn\'t change if zoomed
- Circular aperture design, natural highlights, even stopped down two stops
- Electronic diaphragm, manually-set apertures stay constant from f/4.5 thru f/22
- Excellent optical quality and true wide-angle coverage with select digital SLRs
Canon EF-S 10-22mm f/3.5-4.5 USM Autofocus Zoom Lens (Brand New!)