Datacolor Colorvision Spyder 3 CUBE SpyderCube (Gray Card)
This is not just another gray card! Create your own custom white balance, obtain spectral neutrality data from multiple lightsources, and correct highlight and shadow details with SpyderCube. Establishing an accurate custom white balance ensures an accurate image from the start of each new photo session. Photographers can capture accurate color without a lot of after-the-fact manipulation. SpyderCube is the RAW calibration tool that belongs in every photographer's bag!
The SpyderCube makes your camera more intelligent! It captures in a single shot a wide range of color and exposure data. You simply use the cube in one of a series of images, adjust accordingly, save as a preset, and apply to an entire series of images to color correct in seconds.
Advanced Amateur, Professional Photographers and anyone who shoots with a Digital SLR.
- Capture accurate color without a lot of trial and error manipulation
- Spectrally Neutral, so that Cube responds accurately to all lighting conditions
- Provides reference values to check and adjust RAW control settings
- Includes Black Trap for shadow detail control
- Allows users to instantly correct color images by setting color temperature value
- Allows users to accurately adjust shadows and highlight detail in any RAW image
- Ideal for location shooting (outdoor or indoor) and studios
- Essential for RAW conversion, and can also be used when correcting images in a JPG workflow
- The SpyderCube is made of ABS Cycoloy, a hybrid resin that is fade proof, extremely durable, and flame / shock resistant. In addition, colors are through-pigmented for durability, and are scientifically formulated to provide optimal color values, including an 18% gray which defines a new standard for spectral neutrality to provide accurate color balance under any light source.
- Datacolor SpyderCube
- Protective pouch
- Quick Start Guide (available in 10 languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Korean, Japanese)
Login to get access to Q&A