The Comica Audio LinkFlex AD2 single-channel mic and guitar interface lets you record an instrument or any XLR-equipped microphone to your mobile device or camera while monitoring in real time, making it ideal for podcasters, vloggers, singers, and musicians. It offers switchable 48V phantom power as well as an Off position for conserving the battery.
The LinkFlex AD2 is versatile and simple to use; connect its 3.5mm TRRS plug into your recording device, and use the side-panel switch to select its smartphone- or camera-compatible mode. Optimize signal levels by adding up to 20 dB of gain via the volume control. Listening to your audio is as easy as hooking up a set of headphones to the LinkFlex AD2's 3.5mm headphone jack.
The LinkFlex AD2 is powered via a single 9V battery (available separately). It features LED indicators for power and 48V status. The integrated belt clip allows attachment to clothing or straps.
- XLR-1/4" combo microphone/instrument input
- Switchable 48V phantom power
- Attached cable with 3.5mm TRRS output plug
- Selectable smartphone/camera output mode
- 3.5mm headphone jack
- Monitor switch enables monitoring of real-time input signal or playback from your device
- Adjustable gain control
- Powered via 9V battery (available separately)