The ultracompact Comica BoomX-D UC RX is a dual-channel digital wireless receiver that mounts on and plugs directly into the USB Type-C port of your Android smartphone, tablet, or computer. It allows you to record up to two BoomX-D wireless mics into your smartphone using just one receiver, saving space on your shooting rig and great for recording dialogue, interviews, and speech with two people talking simultaneously.
Plug-and-Play and Easy-to-Operate Wireless
- Easy-to-use, plug-and-play receiver.
- Dedicated gain buttons allow quick and effortless adjustment of the signal level for each microphone independently.
- You have the option to switch between mono or stereo: Recording in mono combines both microphones on both the left and right side of your audio track. Recording in stereo puts one person on the left and the other person on the right, allowing you to isolate each person's dialog and adjust each level individually later in post.
- To ensure that you are capturing a clean signal, you can monitor your mic via the receiver's 3.5mm headphone output while recording.
- The receiver is powered via your phone.
- Includes reset pin for easy pairing with up to two BoomX-D transmitters.
Easy 2.4 GHz Digital Wireless
- Whereas typical analog wireless systems are susceptible to interference from TV and radio waves, the BoomX-D digital system avoids that by operating in the 2.4 GHz frequency band, which occupies frequencies beyond those of television, radio transmissions, and UHF wireless microphone systems.
- The system automatically changes transmission frequency to mitigate noise and dropouts at a line-of-sight distance of up to 164 feet. For optimal performance, environments with limited Wi-Fi/2.4 GHz traffic and minimal physical obstructions are recommended.