The ultracompact Comica BoomX-D MI RX is a dual-channel digital wireless receiver that mounts on and plugs directly into the Lightning port of your iPhone or iPad. It allows you to record up to two BoomX-D wireless mics into your smartphone using just one receiver, saving space on your shooting rig and great for recording dialogue, interviews, and speech with two people talking simultaneously.
Plug-and-Play and Easy-to-Operate Wireless
- Easy-to-use, plug-and-play receiver.
- Dedicated gain buttons allow quick and effortless adjustment of the signal level for each microphone independently.
- The M/S button lets you switch between recording both mics on the left and right channels of your phone or one mic on the left and the other on the right.
- To ensure that you are capturing a clean signal, you can monitor your mic via the receiver's 3.5mm headphone output while recording.
- The receiver is powered via your phone.
- Includes reset pin for easy pairing with up to two BoomX-D transmitters.
Easy 2.4 GHz Digital Wireless
- Whereas typical analog wireless systems are susceptible to interference from TV and radio waves, the BoomX-D digital system avoids that by operating in the 2.4 GHz frequency band, which occupies frequencies beyond those of television, radio transmissions, and UHF wireless microphone systems.
- The system automatically changes transmission frequency to mitigate noise and dropouts at a line-of-sight distance of up to 164 feet. For optimal performance, environments with limited Wi-Fi/2.4 GHz traffic and minimal physical obstructions are recommended.