|Number of Effective Pixels || Approx. 16.1 mega (million) pixels |
|Image Sensor || 1/2.3-inch CMOS (back illuminated type) |
Total Pixels: 16.79 mega (million) pixels
|File Format || |
- Still Images: JPEG (Exif Ver2.3), DCF2.0, DPOF
- Movies: MOV format, H.264/AVC, IMA-ADPCM (monaural)
|Built-in Flash Memory |
| Approx. 27.6 MB |
|Recording Media || SD Memory Card, SDHC Memory Card, SDXC Memory Card compatible |
|Number of Recorded Pixels || |
* HD movie is only for HDR-Art and Time Lapse mode.
- Still Images: 16M (4608x3456) / 3:2 (4608x3072) / 16:9 (4608x2592) / 10M (3648x2736) / 3M (2048x1536)
- Movies: FHD: 1920x1080 (30fps) / HD: 1280x720 (12fps/15fps/20fps/30fps)* / STD: 640x480 (30fps) / HS 1000: 224x64 (1000fps) / HS 480:224x160 (480fps) / HS 240: 512x384 (240fps) / HS 120: 640x480 (120fps) / HS 30-240: 512x384 (30 to 240fps) / HS 30-120: 640x480 (30 to 120fps)
|Recording Capacity |
* When using SanDisk Corporation 16GB SDHC Memory Card.
- Still Images (JPEG)
Fine: Approx.1072 shots, Normal: Approx.1654 shots (SD Memory Card 16GB*)
Maximum recording time per file: 29minutes
|Operating Speed || Shutter Release Time Lag*1*2: Approx. 0.015 seconds |
Continuous Shooting Speed*3*4: 30 frames per second/ 15 frames per second/ 10 frames per second/ 5 frames per second/ 3 frames per second
*1 With built-in flash off.
*2 Time from when the shutter button is fully pressed from focus lock until the image starts to be recorded.
*3 When using SanDisk Corporation 16GB SDHC Memory Card.
*4 When set at maximum image size and normal image quality.
|Lens || |
- Construction: 10 lenses in 9 groups, including aspherical lens
- F-number: F3.5(W) to F6.5(T)
- Focal Length: F=4.5 to 45.0mm
35mm-Film Equivalent: Approx. 25 to 250mm
|Zoom Ratio || |
- Optical zoom: 10X
- Multi SR Zoom: 20X
- Digital zoom: 4X
- Maximum digital zoom: 89.8X (in combination with HD Zoom, 3M size)
|Focusing || |
- Focus Type: Contrast Detection Auto Focus, with AF assist lamp.
- Focus Mode: Auto Focus, Macro Mode, Manual Focus
- AF Area: Intelligent, Spot, Multi (select from 25 areas), Tracking
|Focus Range |
(From Lens Surface)
* Using optical zoom causes the focus range to change.
- Auto: Approx. 5 cm to Infinity (W)
- Macro: Approx. 5 cm to 50 cm (Fifth step from Widest Setting)
- Manual: Approx. 5 cm to Infinity (W)
|Exposure || |
- Exposure Metering: Multi pattern, Center Weighted, Spot
- Exposure Control: Program AE
- Exposure Compensation: -2EV to +2EV (in 1/3EV steps)
|Shutter Type || |
* May differ according to camera settings.
- CMOS electronic shutter and mechanical shutter
- Shutter Speed*: Auto: 1/4 to 1/1000 second
Premium Auto Pro: 4 to 1/4000 second
|Aperture || F3.5 (W) to F11.1 (W)*1*2 |
*1 Using optical zoom causes the aperture to change.
*2 ND filter only.
|White Balance || Auto WB, Daylight, Overcast, Shade, Day White Fluorescent, Daylight Fluorescent, Tungsten, Manual WB |
|ISO Sensitivity || (SOS)*: Still Images: Auto/ ISO80/ ISO100/ ISO200/ ISO400/ ISO800/ ISO1600/ ISO3200 |
Still images (HS Night Shot): Maximum ISO25600
* SOS: Standard Output Sensitivity
|Wireless data transfer || [Bluetooth] |
Standard: Bluetooth® ver.4.0*
* Bluetooth® word mark and logo are registered trademarks of Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of these marks by CASIO COMPUTER CO., LTD. is under license.
Standard: IEEE 802.11b/g/n
Operation frequency range: 1 to 11ch
|Other Recording Functions || |
*1 Based on CIPA standards. During two-axis vibration. Equivalent to 250 mm when converted to 35 mm film.
- Image Stabilization Mechanism: Lens Shift Stabilization (Compensation effect: Optical: 3 steps*1 / Optical with High-speed Continuous Shutter image merging: 6 steps*2)
- Selfie Art
- Selfie Timer
- Face Detection
- Optical zoom In Movie
- Auto Focus In Movie
- Front Shutter
- Motion Shutter
- Remote Capture (Requires installation of the EXILIM Connect app on your smartphone.)
- Auto Send (Requires installation of the EXILIM Connect app on your smartphone.)
- Art Shot (still / movie): 12 types
- Art Shot Bracketing
- BEST SHOT: 32 types
- Time Lapse: 11 types
- Make-up Bracketing
- Blurred Background
- All-In-Focus Macro
- Triple Shot
- Wide Shot
- Prerecord Continuous Shutter
- Premium Auto Pro
- Multi Frame SR Zoom
- Slide Panorama
- Snapshot In Movie
*2 Based on CASIO data. In High-speed Anti Shake Mode.
|Self-timer || 10 seconds, 2 seconds, Triple Self-timer |
|Built-in Flash || Flash Mode: Auto, Flash off, Flash on, Red eye reduction |
Flash Range: Approx. 0.4 - 2.9 m (W) Approx. 1.5 - 1.6 m (T)
*Range is affected by optical zoom.
|Monitor Screen || 3.0-inch TFT color LCD (Super Clear LCD), 921,600 dots, Tilt (180 degree) |
|Timekeeping Functions || |
- Date and Time: Recorded with image data
- With Time Stamp Function
- Auto Calendar: To 2049
- World Time: 162 cities in 32 time zones, City name, date, time, summer time
|External Connection Terminals || Micro USB port (Hi-Speed USB compliance, USB charging), HDMI™*1 output (Micro)*2 |
*1 HDMI, the HDMI logo and High-Definition Multimedia Interface are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing LLC.
*2 1080/50i output is not supported for PAL output using an HDMI™.
|Microphone || Monaural |
|Speaker || Monaural |
|Power Requirements || Rechargeable lithium ion battery (NP-160) |
|Battery Life || Number of Shots: Approx. 280 still images (CIPA standards)*1 |
Number of Shots in ECO Mode: Approx. 340 still images (CIPA standards)*1
Actual Movie Recording Time (FHD Movie): Approx.1 hour 00 minutes (CIPA standards)*1
Continuous Moving Recording Time (FHD Movie): Approx.1 hours 35 minutes (Based on CASIO standards)*1
Continuous Movie Recording Time (HS240): Approx. 1 hours 45 minutes (Based on CASIO standards)*1
Continuous Movie Recording Time (Time Lapse, FHD): 2 hours 55 minutes (Based on CASIO standards)*1*2
Continuous Playback: Approx. 4 hours 45 minutes*1
*1 Not a guarantee of battery life during actual use.
*2 When shooting with the following settings: “Standard” for TL scene, “1/2 sec” for Interval, “Off” for Total Time, “1 min” for Sleep.
|Dimensions || (CIPA Standards): 99.6(W) x 59.5(H) x 25.0(D) mm |
(excluding projections; 24.7mm at thinnest point)
|Weight || CIPA Standards): Approx. 202 g (Including Battery and Memory Card*) / Approx. 175 g (excluding Battery and Memory card) |
* When using SanDisk Corporation 16GB SDHC Memory Card.
|Bundled Accessories || Rechargeable Lithium Ion Battery (NP-160), USB-AC Adaptor (AD-C53U), Strap, Micro USB Cable, AC Power Cord, Basic Reference|