|Number of Effective Pixels|| Approx. 12.1 mega (million) pixels |
| Image Sensor || 1/1.7-inch CMOS (back illuminated type) |
Total Pixels: 12.76 mega (million) pixels
| File Format || |
* DNG file format is one type of RAW image file, and it is recommended by Adobe Systems Incorporated for use as a standard image file format.
- Still Images: RAW (DNG*), JPEG (Exif Ver2.3), DCF2.0, DPOF
- Movies: MOV format, H.264/AVC, IMA-ADPCM (stereo)
| Built-in Flash Memory |
| Approx. 27.6 MB |
| Recording Media || SD Memory Card, SDHC Memory Card, SDXC Memory Card compatible |
| Number of Recorded Pixels || |
* HD movie is only for Art Shot and Time Lapse mode.
- Still Images: 12M (4000 x 3000) / 3:2(4000 x 2656) / 16:9 (4000 x 2240) / 8M (3264 x 2448) / 3M (2048 x 1536)
- Movies: FHD: 1920 x 1080(30fps) / HD*: 1280x720(12fps/ 15fps/ 20fps/ 30fps) / STD: 640x480(30fps) / HS 1000: 224x64(1000fps) / HS 480: 224 x 160 (480fps) / HS 240: 512 x 384 (240fps) / HS 120: 640 x 480 (120fps) / HS 30-240: 512 x 384 (30 to 240fps) / HS 30-120: 640 x 480 (30 to 120fps)
| Recording Capacity |
| Still Images (JPEG): SD Memory Card 16GB* |
Fine: Approx.1453 shots
Normal: Approx.2221 shots
Movies: Recording Time: Maximum recording time per file: 29minutes
*When using SanDisk Corporation 16GB SDHC Memory Card.
| Operating Speed || Shutter Release Time Lag*1*2: Approx. 0.015 seconds |
Continuous Shooting Speed*3*4: 30 frames per second / 15 frames per second / 10 frames per second / 5 frames per second / 3 frames per second
*1 With built-in flash off.
*2 Time from when the shutter button is fully pressed from focus lock until the image starts to be recorded.
*3 When using SanDisk Corporation 16GB SDHC Memory Card.
*4 When set at maximum image size and normal image quality.
| Lens || |
- Construction: 10 lenses in 9 groups, including aspherical lens
- F-number: F2.8(W) to F6.3(T)
- Focal Length: f=5.4 to 64.8mm
35mm-Film Equivalent: 25 to 300mm
| Zoom Ratio || |
- Optical zoom: 12X
- Multi SR Zoom: 24X
- Digital zoom: 4X
- Maximum digital zoom: 93.6X (in combination with HD Zoom, 3M size)
| Focusing || |
- Focus Type: Contrast Detection Auto Focus, with AF assist lamp.
- Focus Mode: Auto Focus, Macro Mode, Manual Focus
- AF Area: Intelligent, Spot, Multi, Tracking
| Focus Range |
(From Lens Surface)
* Using optical zoom causes the focus range to change.
- Auto: Approx. 6 cm to Infinity (W)
- Macro: Approx. 6cm to 50 cm (W)
- Manual: Approx. 6 cm to Infinity (W)
| Exposure || |
- Exposure Metering: Multi pattern, Center Weighted, Spot by imaging element
- Exposure Control: Program AE, Aperture Priority AE, Shutter Speed Priority AE, Manual Exposure
- Exposure Compensation: -2EV to +2EV (in 1/3EV steps)
| Shutter Type || |
* May differ according to camera settings.
- CMOS electronic shutter and mechanical shutter
- Shutter Speed*: Auto: 1/4 to 1/1600 second
Premium Auto Pro: 4 to 1/4000 second
- Aperture Priority AE: 1 to 1/1600 second
- Shutter Speed Priority AE: 15 - 1/1600 second (high-speed continuous shutter: up to 1/20000 second)
- Manual Exposure: 30 - 1/1600 second (high-speed continuous shutter: up to 1/20000 second)
| Aperture || F2.8(W) to F7.9(W)*1*2 |
*1 Using optical zoom causes the aperture to change.
*2 ND filter
| White Balance || Auto WB, Daylight, Overcast, Shade, Day White Fluorescent, Daylight Fluorescent, Tungsten, Manual WB |
| ISO Sensitivity || (SOS)*: Still Images: Auto/ ISO80/ ISO100/ ISO200/ ISO400/ ISO800/ ISO1600/ ISO3200/ ISO6400 |
Still images (HS Night Shot): Maximum ISO25600
* SOS: Standard Output Sensitivity
| Wireless data transfer || [Bluetooth] |
Standard: Bluetooth® Smart*
* Bluetooth® word mark and logo are registered trademarks of Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of these marks by CASIO COMPUTER CO., LTD. is under license.
Standard: IEEE 802.11b/g/n
Operation frequency range: 1 to 11ch
| Other Recording Functions || |
*1 Based on CIPA standards. During two-axis vibration. Equivalent to 300 mm when converted to 35 mm film.
- Image Stabilization Mechanism: Lens Shift Stabilization (Compensation effect: Optical: 3 stops*1 / Optical with High-speed Continuous Shutter image merging: 5 stops*2)
- Face Detection
- Selfie Art: 5 types
- Selfie Timer
- Optical zoom In Movie
- Auto Focus In Movie
- Front Shutter
- Motion Shutter
- Remote Capture (Requires installation of the EXILIM Connect app on your smartphone.)
- Auto Send (Requires installation of the EXILIM Connect app on your smartphone.)
- Art Shot (still / movie): 12 types
- Art Shot Bracketing
- BEST SHOT: 32 types
- Time Lapse: 12 types (including Type 1 < Interval Shot >)
- Interval Shot
- Make-up Bracketing
- Blurred Background
- All-In-Focus Macro
- Triple Shot
- Wide Shot
- Prerecord Continuous Shutter
- Premium Auto Pro
- Multi Frame SR Zoom
- Slide Panorama
- Snapshot In Movie
*2 Based on CASIO data. In HS Anti Shake Mode.
| Self-timer || 10 seconds, 2 seconds, Triple Self-timer |
| Built-in Flash || Flash Mode: Auto, Flash off, Flash on, Red eye reduction |
Approx. 0.4 to 4.1 m (W) / Approx. 1.4 to 1.8 m (T)
*Range is affected by optical zoom.
| Monitor Screen || 3.0-inch TFT color LCD (Super Clear LCD), 921,600 dots, Tilt(180 degree) |
| Timekeeping Functions || |
- Date and Time: Recorded with image data
- With Time Stamp Function
- Auto Calendar: To 2049
- World Time: 162 cities in 32 time zones, City name, date, time, summer time
| External Connection Terminals || USB port (Hi-Speed USB compliance, USB charging), HDMI™*1 output (Micro/Type D)*2 |
*1 HDMI, the HDMI logo and High-Definition Multimedia Interface are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing LLC.
*2 1080/50i output is not supported for PAL output using an HDMI™.
| Microphone || Stereo |
| Speaker || Monaural |
| Power Requirements || Rechargeable lithium ion battery (NP-130A) |
| Battery Life || Number of Shots: Approx. 425 still images (CIPA standards)*1 |
Number of Shots in ECO Mode: Approx. 495 still images (CIPA standards)*1
Actual Movie Recording Time(FHD Movie): Approx.1 hour 30 minutes(CIPA standards)*1
Approximate Continuous Moving Recording Time(FHD Movie): Approx.2 hours 30 minutes (CIPA standards)*1
Continuous Movie Recording Time(HS240): Approx. 2 hours 45 minutes (CIPA standards)*1
Continuous Movie Recording Time (Time Lapse, FHD): 4 hours (Based on CASIO standards)*1 *2
Continuous Playback: Approx. 6 hours 40 minutes(Based on CASIO standards)*1
*1 Not a guarantee of battery life during actual use.
*2 When shooting with the following settings: “Standard” for TL scene, “1/2 sec” for Interval, “Off” for Total Time, “1 min” for Sleep.
| Dimensions || (CIPA Standards): 108.3(W) x 61.5(H) x 36.7(D) mm |
(excluding projections ; 28.0mm at thinnest point)
| Weight || CIPA Standards): Approx. 249 g (Including Battery and Memory Card*) /Approx. 209 g (excluding Battery and Memory card) |
* When using SanDisk Corporation 16GB SDHC Memory Card.
| Bundled Accessories || Rechargeable Lithium Ion Battery (NP-130A), USB-AC Adaptor(AD-C53U), Neck Strap, Micro USB Cable, AC Power Cord, Basic Reference|