- 20.2MP 1" Stacked CMOS Sensor
- DIGIC 8 Image Processor
- 5x Optical Zoom f/1.8-2.8 Lens
- 24-120mm (35mm Equivalent)
- 2.36m-Dot Pop-Up Electronic Viewfinder
- 3.0" 1.04m-Dot Tilting Touchscreen LCD
- UHD 4K30p and Full HD 120p Video
- 20-fps Shooting, 30-fps Raw Burst Mode
- Built-In Bluetooth and Wi-Fi
- Manual Control Dials, Star Shooting Mode
|Canon PowerShot G9 X Mark II Digital Camera (Black) (Free 16GB Memory Card) (Canon Malaysia) (1+2 Years Warranty)
RM1,999.00 RM1,783.00 |Fujifilm X100F Digital Camera (Silver) (Import)
RM5,932.00 RM4,180.00 |Minox DCC 5.1 Camera W/Classic Camera Flash
RM1,699.00 RM1,580.00 |Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ110 Digital Camera (Black) (Free 16GB SD Card) (Panasonic Malaysia)
|Nikon COOLPIX P610 Digital Camera (Black) (Free Case + 8GB SD Card) (Nikon Malaysia)
RM1,696.23 RM1,550.00 |Nikon Coolpix W100 13.2MP Compact Digital Camera (Pink) (Nikon Malaysia)
RM558.00 RM549.00 |Nikon COOLPIX P610 Digital Camera (Red) (Free Case + 8GB SD Card) (Nikon Malaysia)
RM1,696.23 RM1,550.00 |Panasonic LUMIX DMC-ZR3 Digital Camera (Silver) (Free 16GB Memory Card) (14MP, Leica 8x Optical Zoom Lens, 2.7" LCD, HD Video, ISO 6400)
RM1,285.00 RM1,088.00 |
Packing apt imaging capabilities within a svelte-yet-versatile design, the Canon PowerShot G5 X Mark II is an advanced compact camera featuring a large sensor, fast processing, and a flexible zoom lens. The 20.1MP 1" CMOS sensor uses a stacked design, which couples with the DIGIC 8 image processor to realize fast autofocus performance, quick full resolution shooting up to 20 fps, and UHD 4K30p video recording. Complementing the sensor and processor is a 5x zoom lens, which covers a 24-120mm equivalent focal length range for wide-angle to short-telephoto fields of view. An f/1.8-2.8 maximum aperture range suits working in difficult lighting conditions as does an Optical Image Stabilizer, which compensates for the effects of camera shake. Rounding out the G5 X Mark II's design, the camera features a pop-up 2.36m-dot electronic viewfinder, 180° tilting touchscreen LCD, and has both Bluetooth and Wi-Fi for wirelessly connecting to a mobile device.
20.2MP 1" Stacked CMOS Sensor and DIGIC 8 Processor
Featuring a large 20.1MP 1" stacked CMOS sensor, along with a DIGIC 8 image processor, the G5 X Mark II offers notable imaging performance characterized by high speed and low noise. The stacked sensor design, coupled with the DIGIC 8 processor, affords especially quick focusing speeds, up to 20-fps continuous shooting, a 30-fps Raw Burst mode, and UHD 4K30p and Full HD 120p video recording.
5x Optical Zoom Lens
The versatile 5x optical zoom lens covers a wide-angle to short telephoto 24-120mm equivalent focal length range and features an f/1.8-2.8 maximum aperture along with image stabilization to benefit handheld shooting in difficult lighting conditions. The fast-maximum aperture also affords greater control over depth of field for working with selective focus.
Body Design and Wireless Connectivity
- Pop-up electronic viewfinder features a 2.36m-dot resolution for sharp and clear eye-level viewing. The pop-up/retractable design also helps to retain a sleek overall form factor when the camera is not in use.
- Rear 3.0" 1.04m-dot touchscreen offers a large means for live view monitoring, reviewing imagery, and navigating the menu. Its intuitive touch design also permits working with Touch & Drag AF for easy focus point selection. Additionally, a 180° upward tilting design suits front facing vlogging and selfie shooting needs.
- An exposure compensation dial, as well as physical control rings and control dials, lend easily accessible, direct control over various shooting settings.
- In-camera battery charging, from a power bank, outlet, or computer, is possible via the USB port.
- Built-in Bluetooth and Wi-Fi permit wirelessly transferring images to a linked mobile device and also afford remote camera control via the Canon Camera Connect app.
Other Camera Features
- Dedicated Star Shooting modes can be used to capture photos and videos of the nighttime sky with enhanced brilliance and clarity. Star Nightscape, Star Trails, and Star Time-Lapse Movies can be recorded, with auto or manual settings, and support functions, such as Night Display, Color Adjustment, and Star Emphasis, offer greater control over the final results.
- Panorama mode lets you pan about the scene to automatically produce stitched panoramic images.
Canon G5 X Mark II
|Pixels||Actual: 20.9 Megapixel|
Effective: 20.1 Megapixel
|Maximum Resolution||5472 x 3648|
|Aspect Ratio||1:1, 3:2, 4:3, 16:9|
|Image File Format||JPEG, RAW|
|Focal Length||8.8 to 44mm (35mm Equivalent Focal Length: 24 to 120mm)|
|Digital Zoom||4x Maximum (20x Combined Zoom)|
|Maximum Aperture||f/1.8 to 2.8|
1.97" to Infinity / 5 cm to Infinity (Wide)
7.87" to Infinity / 20 cm to Infinity (Telephoto)
1.97" to 1.64' / 5 cm to 50 cm (Wide)
|ISO Sensitivity||Auto, 125 to 12800|
|Shutter Speed||1/2000 to 15 Second |
1/2000 to 1 Second in Auto Mode
|Metering Method||Center-Weighted Average, Evaluative, Spot|
|Exposure Modes||Aperture Priority, Manual, Program, Shutter Priority|
|Exposure Compensation||-3 to +3 EV (1/3 EV Steps)|
|White Balance||Auto, Cloudy, Color Temperature, Custom, Daylight, Flash, Fluorescent (White), Shade, Tungsten|
|Continuous Shooting||Up to 20 fps at 20.1 MP|
Up to 8 fps at 20.1 MP
Up to 30 fps at 8.8 MP (Raw)
UHD 4K (3840 x 2160) at 29.97p [120 Mb/s]
Full HD (1920 x 1080) at 29.97p/59.94p/120p [30 to 120 Mb/s]
HD (1280 x 720) at 59.94p [26 Mb/s]
|Recording Limit||Up to 9 Minutes, 59 Seconds for DCI 4K (4096 x 2160) at 29.97p|
Up to 7 Minutes, 29 Seconds for Full HD (1920 x 1080) at 120p
Up to 29 Minutes, 59 Seconds for Full HD (1920 x 1080) at 59.94p
|Audio Recording||Built-In Microphone (Stereo)|
|Audio File Format||AAC LC|
Viewfinder and Monitor
|Viewfinder Type||Electronic (OLED)|
|Viewfinder Resolution||2,360,000 Dot|
|Monitor Resolution||1,040,000 Dot|
|Monitor Type||Tilting Touchscreen LCD|
|Flash Modes||Auto, Forced On, Off, Slow Sync|
|Effective Flash Range||1.64 to 24.61' / 0.5 to 7.5 m (Wide)|
1.64 to 14.76' / 0.5 to 4.5 m (Telephoto)
|External Flash Connection||None|
|Memory Card Slot||1 x SD/SDHC/SDXC|
|Connectivity||HDMI D (Micro), USB 2.0 Micro-B|
|Operating Temperature||32 to 104°F / 0 to 40°C|
|Operating Humidity||10 to 90%|
|Battery||1 x NB-13L Rechargeable Lithium-Ion, 3.6 VDC, 1250 mAh (Approx. 320 Shots)|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||4.37 x 2.4 x 1.81" / 110.9 x 60.9 x 46 mm|
|Weight||11.99 oz / 340 g (Body with Battery and Memory)|
|Package Weight||1.285 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||6.25 x 5.95 x 3"|Canon PowerShot G5 X Mark II Digital CameraCanon NB-13L Lithium-Ion Battery Pack (3.6V, 1250mAh)Canon CB-2LH Battery Charger for NB-13L Li-Ion BatteriesWS-DC12 Wrist Strap