|Nikon D5 DSLR Camera (Body Only, Dual CompactFlash) (Import)
RM32,665.00 RM24,390.00 |[Nikon Promo] Nikon D7200 DSLR Camera with 18-140mm Lens (Online Redemption Free Nikon AF 50mm f1.8D till 30th September 2019) (1+1 Year Nikon Malaysia Warranty)
RM5,748.00 RM5,120.00 |Nikon D7100 DSLR Camera (Body Only) (Free 16GB + Nikon Bag) (Online Redemption Nikon AF 50mm F/1.8D Lens + 100th Anniversary Nikon T-shirt) (1+1 Year Nikon Malaysia Warranty)
RM4,290.00 RM3,770.00 |Nikon D3400 DSLR Camera with 18-55mm Lens (Black) (Free 8GB + Nikon Bag) (Nikon Malaysia)
|Canon EOS 7D Mark II DSLR Camera with 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM Lens (Canon Malaysia)
RM9,000.00 RM7,780.00 |Canon EOS 7D Digital SLR Camera + EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS Lens (Canon Malaysia)
RM6,795.00 RM4,750.00 |Canon EOS 5DS DSLR Camera (50.6MP, Dual DIGIC 6, 61 Points AF, 5fps, Dual CF and SD) (Body Only) (Canon Malaysia) (1+2 Years Warranty)
RM15,499.00 RM13,965.00 |Pentax K-1 DSLR Camera (Body Only) (Pentax Malaysia)
RM7,546.23 RM7,300.00 |
The Canon EOS 5D Mark III Digital Camera (Body Only) is a full-frame 22.3MP DSLR featuring exceptional still image and move recording capabilities. Integrating Canon's new DIGIC 5+ Image Processor and 14-bit A/D conversion, this camera is able to produce superbly detailed imagery with immense low-light sensitivity that is further aided by an extended ISO range up to 102400. Image quality is further enhanced by the new 61-point high density reticular autofocus, including up to 41 cross-type AF points and 5 dual diagonal AF points for ensured sharpness. iFCL metering works in conjunction with the AF system and uses color information from scenes to produce accurate exposure readings using a 63 zone dual-layer metering sensor. HDR and Multiple Exposure modes provide greater creative opportunities and help you to reduce the amount of post-production time needed to produce high quality imagery. The 5D Mark III is also capable of recording full HD video with manual exposure control and in multiple frame rates, including 1080/30p and 720/60p. Still images can also be recorded up to 6fps.
Image review is possible using the 1,040,000-dot 3.2" Clear View II LCD monitor, which features a high-transparency, reflection resistant multi-coating for adequate viewing under bright conditions. The Intelligent Viewfinder also integrates a superimposed LCD providing you with exposure information and features a 100% field of view.
A highly durable magnesium-allow body surrounds the components and offers increased dust and weather resistance. An updated EOS Integrated Cleaning system also helps to reduce and remove dust within the camera body. Several of the physical controls on the camera body are fully customizable for a more efficient workflow and more convenient handling scheme. Dual CF and SD memory card support also increases the compatibility of the camera. Support is also provided for the optional Canon Wireless File Transmitter and GPS receiver for remote logging, tracking, and sending of your imagery.
- 22.3 Megapixel Full-Frame CMOS Sensor
- A newly designed 22.3MP full-frame CMOS sensor is incorporated into the 5D Mark III providing you with highly detailed, rich images with a maximum resolution of 5616 x 3744 pixels. The sensor is also features a high S/N ratio and larger individual pixels for increased visual depth and cleaner looking images. A new photodiode structure and increased photoelectric conversion rate also helps to improve the overall sensitivity of the sensor, resulting in a reduction in image noise and improved high ISO performance.
- DIGIC 5+ Image Processor
- Processing speed and power are increased to promote significantly greater overall performance and response from all aspects of the camera. New algorithms are incorporated in order to promote better noise reduction for higher ISOs and chromatic aberration compensation. The increase in processing speed also helps to improve the continuous shooting rate, bringing it to 6 full-resolution frames-per-second.
- 14-bit A/D Conversion
- The 14-bit signal processing helps to improve the quality and gradation of images by producing more natural, smooth-looking results. An increased ISO range is also provided, from 100 to 25600 in standard modes and 50 to 102400 in expanded modes. The ISO range can be controlled and customized depending on the user's preferences, and additionally an auto ISO mode can be employed. This extended sensitivity range helps to counter frequently changing and difficult lighting situations and significantly minimizes noise when photographing with even the top-rated sensitivity.
- 61-Point High Density Reticular AF
- The newly designed 61-point autofocus interface helps to ensure critical focus no matter how complex or difficult the situation is. Featuring up to 41 cross-type AF points (with f/4 lens support) and 5 dual diagonal AF points (with f/2.8 sensitivity); this AF system is highly accurate and extremely low-light sensitive.
The dedicated AF menu tab permits quick and easy access, eliminating the need to navigate through settings menus in order to modify your AF settings. Autofocus point selection is broken up into 6 different methods-Spot, Single Point, Single + 4 Adjacent Points, Single + 8 Adjacent Points, Zone Selection, and Automatic AF Point Selection-as well as a dedicated AF configuration tool for control of AI Servo AF III tracking parameters.
The AF system functions from a 100,000-pixel RGB metering sensor, which helps aid in automatic AF point selection. This is especially crucial when using autofocus with subjects that are moving quickly. The EOS iTR (Intelligent Tracking and Recognition) recognizes these subjects based on face and color and employs AF points to continue to track subjects while moving. These settings can be altered and saved for later use.
- iFCL 63-Zone Dual Layer Metering Sensor
- An intelligent metering system works in conjunction with the autofocus system and independently analyzes 'Focus, Color, and Luminance' within the scene for the most precise exposure settings possible. The 63 zones cover the entire image area with great detail and the dual-layer design permits a wider sensitivity to different wavelengths of light.
The dual layers are split into a red/green channel and a blue/green channel; which counters the red light sensitivity bias electronic sensors inherently have. A series of algorithms are employed to combine data received from both layers, with the resulting exposure reading being extremely accurate regardless of the shooting conditions.
- EOS HD Video
- Full HD video recording is supported in multiple formats, including 1080/30p, 24p, 25p; 720/60p, 50p; 480/60p, 50p. While recording video, a 4GB automatic file partition is employed in order to gain longer continuous recording times, up to 29 minutes 59 seconds. Both All i-frame and IPB compressions are supported as well as the standard H.264/MPEG -4 AVC codec. Embedding the time code is also possible for greater convenience when recording with multiple cameras.
Video performance is further enhanced with the ability to manually adjust your exposure settings and audio levels while recording. By employing Live View, you can view your recording on the LCD and make settings changes with a dedicated menu tab on the fly. The DIGIC 5+ processor also dramatically improves video response times and helps to reduce color artifacts, aberrations, and moiré.
- Rugged and Efficient Design
- Constructed from magnesium-alloy, the 5D Mark III features a toughened housing that provides enhanced dust and weather resistance. Its ergonomic design also produces an intuitively navigable interface with an emphasis on lessening hand strain and increasing functionality. Handling is simplified and natural with this body due to the incorporation of customizable controls, an internal headphone terminal, and dual card slots supporting both CF and SD memory cards.
A newly designed shutter is equally as durable and has been tested up to 150,000 cycles. The lightweight, carbon fiber blades also provide support for the increased 6fps burst rate.
The body construction also features extensive gasketing for maximum dust and weather protection, even at connection points around the lens, hot shoe, and memory card slots. Further dust protection and removal is aided by an updated EOS Integrated Cleaning system that uses a vibration-based dust removal process.
- Intelligent Viewfinder
- The optical viewfinder provides a 100% field of view with 0.71x magnification and a wide viewing angle of 34.1%deg;. A refined design integrates aspherical lens elements into the construction and lessens distortions and color aberrations while providing greater clarity for composing imagery. In addition to a clear view, a superimposed, transparent LCD is also incorporated. This Intelligent Viewfinder mode can be toggled on or off quickly at the touch of a button, allowing you to remove all camera information for unobstructed viewing. The information provided when it is on includes a customizable display of focus points and grid lines, which can also be directed to appear outside of the image area.
Canon's Dual Axis Electronic Level can also be used in conjunction with the Intelligent Viewfinder and visually displays pitch and roll angles, aiding in properly level horizons. When used in the viewfinder, this feature can display +/- 6° of roll and +/- 4° of pitch in 1° increments when held horizontally (the inverse is shown when held vertically). The electronic level is particularly useful for landscape photographers and those working with tilt and shift lenses whose angle of view is especially critical.
- 3.2" Clear View II LCD Monitor
- The expanded 3.2" Clear View II LCD provides high quality viewing with a 1,040,000-dot resolution and anti-reflection coating. This allows for sharp and clear viewing in even the brightest of conditions and displays images and videos with great detail and richness. The display also features a viewing angle up to 170° for review from the side or below.
The Dual Axis Electronic Level is also functional in on the LCD and can display a full 360° of roll and +/- 10° of pitch in 1° increments. When used in conjunction with Live View mode, a smaller display is placed over the image. Live View mode permits real-time image review and can also place grid lines over the image for compositional help. You can also zoom into and navigate within the image when in Live View and use the grid lines for minute control and precision over the alignment of your photograph.
- Multiple Exposure and High Dynamic Range
- Multiple exposures are possible in-camera and up to 9 exposures can be recorded onto a single file using 4 distinct settings for control. When in Additive mode, this closely resembles making multiple exposures on film and layers each exposure; manual exposure compensation is required. Average mode layers the images and automatically compensates for the final exposure, eliminating the unintended possibility of gross under or overexposure. Bright mode is specifically designed for photographing in uniformly dark scenes with a bright subject, such as a studio environment. Dark mode functions inversely, and helps to eliminate overly bright sections of the image including reflections and highlights.
A High Dynamic Range (HDR) mode is also incorporated and allows for the creation of HDR images in-camera, reducing the time needed to manually overlay images in post-production. When using this mode, a series of bracketed exposures are made of the same image, then automatically integrated into the same frame, resulting in a photograph without blown highlights or blocked up shadows and a long middle range of tones. This mode is especially useful when photographing scenes with a great deal of contrast.
- Wireless and GPS Compatible
- The 5D Mark III is compatible with the WFT-E6A Wireless File Transmitter as well as the GP-E1 GPS Receiver. The WFT-E6A provides LAN and Bluetooth image transfers and features an image resend function to ensure file delivery even if the signal momentarily drops. The GP-E1 automatically embeds location data into the images' metadata, including latitude, longitude, elevation, and the camera's orientation in relation to a compass reading when shooting. Both of these accessories do not compromise the 5D Mark III's dust and weather resistance and are designed to the same rugged specifications.
|Exposure Simulation||Possible |
|Type||Digital, single-lens reflex, AF/AE camera |
|Recording Media||CF Card Type I and II |
Compatible with UDMA CF cards
SD, SDHC, and SDXC Memory Cards
|Image Sensor Size||36.0mm x 24.0mm (35mm Full-frame) |
|Compatible Lenses||Canon EF Lenses (excluding EF-S Lenses) |
|Lens Mount||Canon EF mount |
|Image Sensor Type||High-sensitivity, high-resolution, large single-plate CMOS sensor |
|Pixels||Effective pixels: Approx. 22.3 megapixels |
|Total Pixels||Total pixels: Approx. 23.4 megapixels |
|Aspect Ratio||3:2 (Horizontal: Vertical) |
|Pixel Unit||6.25 m square |
|Color Filter System||RGB primary color filters |
|Low-pass Filter||Fixed position in front of the image sensor |
|Dust Deletion feature (1)||Self Cleaning Sensor Unit |
Automatic Sensor Cleaning
Removes dust adhering to the infrared- and ultraviolet-blocking glass.
Self-cleaning executed automatically when power is turned on or off. Manual execution also possible.
Low-pass filter has a fluorine coating.
|Dust Deletion Feature (2)||Dust Delete Data acquisition and appending |
The coordinates of the dust adhering to the infrared- and ultraviolet-blocking glass are detected by a test shot and appended to subsequent images.
The dust coordinate data appended to the image is used by the provided software to automatically erase the dust spots.
|Dust Deletion Feature (3)||Manual cleaning |
|Recording Format||Design Rule for Camera File System 2.0 and EXIF 2.3 |
|Image Type||Still Image: JPEG, RAW (14-bit Canon Original), M-RAW, S-RAW, RAW+JPEG, M-RAW+JPEG, S-RAW+JPEG |
Video: MOV (Image data: H.264/MPEG-4 AVC; Audio: Linear PCM)
|Simultaneous Recording||The image-recording quality can be selected in any combination of the three RAW and eight JPEG recording quality settings. |
|File Size||(1) Large: Approx. 22.10 Megapixels (5760 x 3840) |
(2) Medium: Approx. 9.80 Megapixels (3840 x 2560)
(3) S1 (Small 1): Approx. 5.50 Megapixels (2880 x 1920)
(4) S2 (Small 2): Approx. 2.50 Megapixels (1920 x 1280)
(5) S3 (Small 3): Approx. 350,000 Pixels (720 x 480)
(6) RAW: Approx. 22.10 Megapixels (5760 x 3840)
(7) M-RAW: Approx. 10.50 Megapixels (3960 x 2640)
(8) S-RAW: Approx. 5.50 Megapixels (2880 x 1920) Exact file sizes depend the subject, ISO speed, Picture style et
|File Numbering||The following three types of file numbers can be set: |
(1) Continuous numbering
(2) Auto reset
(3) Manual reset
|Backup Recording||Enabled with WFT-E4A attached |
|File Numbering||Consecutive numbering, auto reset, manual reset |
Possible to create new folders and select folders in the CF card
|Color Space||sRGB, Adobe RGB |
|Picture Style||Auto, Standard, Portrait, Landscape, Neutral, Faithful, Monochrome, User Defined 1-3 |
|Auto White Balance||Auto white balance with the image sensor |
|Color Temperature Compensation||Blue/amber bias: ±9 levels |
Magenta/green bias: ±9 levels
* Corrected in reference to the current WB mode's color temperature
|Color Temperature Info Transmission||Provided |
|Viewfinder Type||Eye-level pentaprism |
|Viewfinder Coverage||Approx. 100% vertically and horizontally (At approx. 21mm eyepoint) |
|Viewfinder Magnification||Approx. 0.71x (-1m-1 with 50mm lens at infinity) |
|Viewfinder Eyepoint||Approx. 21mm (from eyepiece lens center) |
|Built-in Dioptric Adjustment||-3.0 to +1.0m-1 (diopter) |
|Focusing Screen||Fixed |
|Viewfinder Mirror||Quick-return half mirror (transmission: reflection ratio of 40:60, |
|Viewfinder Information||AF information (AF point, focus confirmation, AF status indicator) |
Exposure information (Shutter speed, aperture, ISO speed (always displayed), AE lock, exposure level, exposure warning)
Flash information (Flash ready, flash exposure compensation, high-speed sync, FE lock, red-eye reduction light)
Image information (Highlight tone priority (D+), maximum burst (2-digit display), card information)
|Depth-of-Field Preview||Enabled with depth-of-field preview button |
|Autofocus Type||TTL Secondary image registration, phase detection |
|AF Points||61-point AF (up to 41 cross-type points) |
|AF Working Range||EV -2 - 18 (at 73°F/23°C and ISO 100) |
|Focusing Modes||Auto, One-Shot AF, Predictive AI Servo AF, AI Focus AF, Manual focusing (MF) |
|AF Point Selection||1. Single-point AF (Manual selection) |
2. Auto selection 61-Point AF
3. Single-point Spot AF (Manual selection)
4. AF point expansion (Manual selection, 4 points: Up, down, left, and right)
5. AF point expansion (Manual selection, surrounding 8 points)
6. Zone AF (Manual zone selection)
|Selected AF Point Display||Displayed in viewfinder with transparent LCD and on LCD panel |
|AF-assist Beam||(1) Enable |
With an EOS-dedicated Speedlite, AF-assist beam is emitted automatically when necessary.
(3) IR AF assist beam only
* No AF-assist beam with flash bursts.
|AF Area and AF Point Selection||AF area used in horizontal/vertical (grip up or down) shooting and the manually-selected AF point position can be set separately |
|Metering Range||EV 1-20 (at 73°F/23°C with EF50mm f/1.4 USM lens, ISO 100) |
|Exposure Control||(1) Scene Intelligent Auto |
(2) Program AE (shiftable)
(3) Shutter-priority AE (Safety shift possible)
(4) Aperture-priority AE (Safety shift possible)
(5) Manual exposure
* The metering mode can be specified with a Custom Function.
(7) E-TTL II autoflash program AE
* Evaluative metering, Averaged metering
|ISO Speed (Recommended Exposure Index)||ISO 100-25600 (in 1/3-stop or whole-stop increments) |
ISO speed expansion possible to ISO 50, 51200, and 102400.
For [Highlight tone priority], the settable ISO speed range will be 200-25600.
ISO speed safety shift possible with Custom Function.
|Exposure Compensation||Manual: ±5 stops in 1/3- or 1/2-stop increments |
AEB: ±3 stops in 1/3 or 1/2-stop increments
|AE Lock||(1) Auto AE lock |
In the One-Shot AF mode with evaluative metering, AE lock takes effect when focus is achieved.
(2) Manual AE lock
With AE lock button. (AE lock is updated each time you press the button.) Enabled in all metering modes.
|Shutter Type||Vertical-travel, mechanical, focal-plane shutter with all speeds electronically-controlled |
|Shutter Speeds||1/8000 to 1/60 sec., X-sync at 1/200 sec. |
1/8000 to 30 sec., bulb (Total shutter speed range. Available range varies by shooting mode.)
Shutter speed's control range can be set with a Custom Function.
|Shutter Release||Soft-touch electromagnetic release |
|Self-timer||10-sec. or 2-sec. delay |
|Shutter Lag Time||1) During SW-1 ON, time lag between SW-2 ON and start of exposure: |
Approx. 0.059 sec.
2) Time lag between simultaneous SW-1/SW-2 ON and start of exposure:
Approx. 0.2 sec
|Compatible Flash||E-TTL II autoflash with all EX Series Speedlites |
|Zooming to Match Focal Length||Provided |
|Flash Exposure Compensation||±2 stops in 1/3- or 1/2-stop increments |
|FE Lock||Provided |
|External Flash Settings||The camera can set the following with Speedlite 600EX-RT, 580EX II, 430EX II, 320EX, 270EX II, or 270EX: |
(1) External flash control
(2) Flash Custom Function setting
|Drive Modes||Single, High-speed continuous, Low-speed continuous, Silent Single Shooting and Self-timer (10 sec. self-timer/remote control, or 2-sec. self-timer/remote control) |
|Continuous Shooting Speed||High-speed: Maximum approx. 6.0 shots/sec. |
Low-speed: Maximum approx. 3.0 shots/sec.
Silent continuous shooting: Maximum approx. 3.0 shots/sec.
|Maximum Burst||JPEG Large/Fine: Approx. 65 shots (approx. 16270 shots) |
RAW: Approx. 13 shots (approx. 18 shots)
RAW+JPEG Large/Fine: Approx. 7 shots (approx. 7 shots
|Shooting Modes||Still photo shooting and video shooting |
|Focusing||(1) Autofocus (One-Shot AF) - Live mode (One-point, contrast AF. Switching to another AF point possible.)- Face detection Live mode (Face detection, contrast AF. Face selectable.) - Quick mode (61-point, phase-difference AF, same as normal shooting.) |
(2) Manual focus
|Metering Modes||Real-time Evaluative metering with the image sensor |
|Metering Range||Real-time evaluative metering with image sensor: |
Metering range: EV 0 - EV 20 (At 73°F/23°C, 50mm f/1.4 lens, ISO 100)
AE lock possible
The active metering time can be changed.
|Grid Display||Three grid display provided |
|Silent Shooting||Provided (Mode 1 and 2) |
|LCD Monitor Type||TFT color, liquid-crystal monitor |
|Monitor Size||3.2 in. |
|Monitor Dots||Approx. 1.04 million dots |
|Monitor Coverage||Approx. 100% (viewing angle: approx. 170°) |
|Brightness Adjustment||Auto: Brightness adjusted automatically by the light sensor |
* Adjustable to one of three levels: Darker, Standard, Brighter
Manual: Adjustable to one of seven brightness levels
|Interface Languages||25 (English, German, French, Dutch, Danish, Portuguese, Finnish, Italian, Norwegian, Swedish, Spanish, Greek, Russian, Polish, Czech, Hungarian, 15/15 Romanian, Ukraine, Turkish, Arabic, Thai, Simplified/Traditional Chinese, Korean, Japanese) |
|Tilt Display - On LCD Monitor||Electronic level indicates up to 360° roll and ±10° pitch in 1° increments. |
|Tilt Display - In Viewfinder||The AF point display is used to indicate up to ±6° horizontal tilt and ±4° vertical tilt in 1° increments (During vertical shooting, up to ±1 ° horizontal tilt and ±6° vertical tilt). |
|Video - File Format||MPEG-4 AVC / H.264 |
Variable (averaged) bit rate
|Video - File Size||Recording Sizes: 1920 x 1080 (Full HD), 1280 x 720 and 640 x 480 |
|Video - Frame Rates||[1920 x 1080]: 30 fps / 25 fps / 24 fps - [1280 x 720]: 60 fps / 50 fps - [640 x 480]: 30 fps / 25 fps |
|Video - ISO Range||P, Av, and Bulb: Automatically set within ISO 100 - 12800, expandable to H (equivalent to ISO 25600) - A+ and Tv: Automatically set within ISO 100 - 12800, - M: Auto ISO (automatically set within ISO 100 - 12800), ISO 100 - 12800 set manually (in 1/3- or whole-stop increments), expandable to H (equivalent to ISO 16000/20000/25600) |
|Video - Focusing||Same as focusing with Live View shooting |
|video - Exposure Control||(1) Program AE for movie shooting (2) Manual exposure |
|Video - Exposure Compensation||Up to ±3 stops in 1/3-stop increments |
|Display Format||Single image, Single image + Image-recording quality/shooting information, histogram, 4- or 9-image index, magnified view (approx. 1.5x-10x), rotated image (auto/manual), image jump (by 10/100 images, index screen, by shooting date, by folder), two-image comparative display, slide show (all images/selected by date/folder), star rating |
|Highlight Alert||With single-image display (Info.) and single-image display, overexposed highlight areas will blink |
|Quick Control Function||The following functions can be set: Shutter speed, aperture, ISO speed, exposure compensation, AEB, flash exposure compensation, AF point selection (including AF area selection modes), Picture Style, White Balance, WB Correction, metering mode, Auto Lighting Optimizer, recording function switching, image-recording quality, AF mode, drive mode, and Custom Controls (camera controls/buttons customization). |
|Image Protection||Erase protection can be applied or canceled for a single image, all images in a folder or all images in the card |
|Image Erase||Erase a single image, selected images, all images in a folder, all images in a card or erase only unprotected images |
|Compatible Printers||PictBridge-compatible printers |
|Printable Images||RAW and JPEG images complying to Design rule for Camera File System |
|Custom Functions||13 Custom Functions settable with the camera |
|Camera User Settings||Current camera settings can be registered to C1, C2 and C3 on the Mode Dial (Automatic registration update is possible) |
|My Menu Registration||Up to six top-tier menu options and Custom Function settings can be registered |
|USB Terminal||For personal computer communication and direct printing (USB 2.0 Hi-Speed) |
|Audio/Video OUT Terminal||(1) Video OUT terminal: NTSC/PAL selectable |
(2) mini-HDMI OUT terminal
|Extension System Terminal||For connection to WFT-E7A (WFT) and GP-E2 (GPS) |
|Gigabit-Ethernet||The RJ-45 jack is not built-in and is only available via the Wireless File Transmitter WFT-E7A |
|Battery||One Battery Pack LP-E6 |
AC power can be supplied with the AC Adapter Kit ACK-E6
|Battery Check||Automatic battery check when the power switch is turned on: Displayed in 6 levels: |
|Power Saving||Power turns off after the set time (1, 2, 4, 8, 15 or 30 minutes) of non-operation elapses. |
|Startup Time||Approx. 0.1 sec |
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||Approx. 6.0 x 4.6 x 3.0 in. (152.0 x 116.4 x 76.4 mm) |
|Weight||Approx. 33.5 oz. / 950g (Based on CIPA standards) |
Approx. 30.3 oz./ 860g (Body only)
Canon EOS 5D Mark III Digital Camera (Body Only)
- Wide Neck Strap EW-EOS5DMKIII
- EOS Digital Solution Disk
- Camera Instruction Book
- Software Instruction Book
- Pocket Guide
- Digital Learning Center Leaflet