Canon EF 600mm f/4L IS II USM Telephoto Lens has all the upgrades needed to make it the go-to super long telephoto lens for professional photographers and anyone who has the highest standards for the gear they use.
First and foremost, image sharpness is enhanced with fluorite optics that deliver reduced chromatic aberration. The lighter weight (3 lbs lighter due to magnesium and titanium construction elements) is always welcome in very large telephoto lenses. Using 3 IS (Image Stabilization) modes allows you to shoot at shutter speeds 4 stops slower, and the advanced third IS mode activates only when the shutter button is fully pressed, so you can pan with fast-moving subjects without the IS function interfering with composition and framing.
Dust and water sealing keeps the lens functioning even in less than ideal conditions, and a Power Focus mode allows smooth focus change while shooting video.
- Fluorite optics for sharper images and less chromatic aberration.
- Lighter weight due to magnesium and titanium construction elements.
- Three IS (Image Stabilization) modes offer a 4-stop shutter speed advantage.
- Advanced image stabilization Mode 3 activates only when shutter button is fully pressed, allowing for panning to follow fast-moving subjects.
- Inner focusing system with focusing cam
- Power Focus mode allows smooth focus change when shooting video.
- Dust and water sealing for shooting in the most challenging environments.