Compact L-series telephoto lens with an Image Stabilizer which compensates for camera shake with the equivalent effect of a shutter speed two stops faster. Two Image Stabilizer modes are provided: Stabilizer Mode 1 (the same mode featured on the EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 IS USM) and the new Stabilizer Mode 2 which steadies the image during horizontal or vertical panning. Mode 2 detects the panning direction automatically. The closest focusing distance is 4.9 feet (1.5 m).
- Focal length and maximum aperture: 300 mm 1:4
- Lens construction: 15 elements in 11 groups
- Diagonal angle of view: 8°15'
- Focus adjustment: Rear focusing system with USM
- Closest focusing distance: 1.5m / 4.9ft
- Filter size: 77mm
Canon Telephoto EF 300mm f/4.0L IS Image Stabilizer USM Autofocus Lens
- Tripod Mount Ring
- Built-In Lens Hood