For podcasters, content creators, and musicians using laptop or desktop computers, the BOYA BY-PM700 multipattern USB condenser microphone offers cost-effective versatility, simplicity, and 16-bit / 48 kHz quality. With four selectable polar patterns, it can capture sources in stereo or mono modes, making it well suited for speech, vocals, and instruments.
Thanks to the mic's plug-and-play compatibility with Mac/Windows operating systems, you can connect it to your computer and open your preferred audio recording software to get started immediately. To monitor your sound, just plug your headphones into the BY-PM700's 3.5mm jack and turn up the headphone volume.
Use the mic's convenient desktop stand to place the BY-PM700 on your table or studio desk, or mount the mic on a boom arm or standard mic stand via the built-in 5/8" thread on the bottom of the mic.
- Compatible with Mac and Windows computers
- Triple-capsule design with four polar patterns
- 16-bit / 48 kHz digital resolution
- Adjustable mic gain and headphone volume
- Convenient muting function
- 3.5mm headphone monitoring jack
- Latency-free monitoring
- Desktop stand
- 5/8" thread on bottom of mic for attachment to a standard mic stand
- Durable all-metal construction
- Includes USB cable
Four Polar Patterns
- Stereo: Picks up the sound from left and right sides, ideal for capturing a realistic, general sound
- Cardioid: Maximizes the rejection of sound coming from the sides and rear of the mic and can be used as a directional microphone to capture full, rich, natural-sounding audio for podcasting, dialogue, and instruments
- Omnidirectional: Responds to sound equally from all directions, capturing a natural blend of voice and ambience with low sensitivity to wind, handling noise, and vocal plosives
- Bidirectional: Picks up sound at the front and rear of the microphone while rejecting sound at the sides, well suited for capturing instruments or two-person interviews