The Boya BY-WM4 PRO-K6 is a compact, entry-level wireless system with two lavalier microphones that offers an easy-to-use, cost-effective, and all-inclusive solution for recording two subjects to your Android phone or similar USB Type-C device. The system delivers improved sound quality over the built-in mics on mobile devices to supply clear, intelligible speech for interviewers, journalists, YouTube/Instagram creators, TikTok personalities, vloggers, and more.
The package includes two clip-on omni lavalier mics and two bodypack transmitters with belt clips that allow your subjects to move around hands-free in front of the camera for interviews, demonstrations, presentations, and performances. The ultracompact, dual-channel receiver offers a 200' line-of-sight maximum operating range and mounts to the USB-C connection on your mobile device, which also provides it with power.
The 3.5mm jack on the receiver lets you plug in headphones for monitoring while you're working on set. The transmitters are each powered by two AAA batteries for up to 11.5 hours and are pre-paired with the receiver at the factory—just power up, plug the receiver into your device, and you're ready to go.
Easy-to-Use System with Two Lavalier Mics & Two Bodypack Transmitters
- The clip-on lavalier microphones feature omnidirectional pickup patterns that help to deliver consistent audio levels even when the subject turns away form the mic.
- The mics plugs into the lightweight bodypack transmitters which run on two AAA batteries.
- An LED indicator on the unit shows power and low-battery level.
- Simply power on the receiver and transmitters to access reliable, two-channel wireless audio functionality in an instant.
Compact, Dual-Channel Receiver
- The lightweight, ultracompact receiver plugs directly into the USB Type-C port of your Android phone or mobile device.
- The receiver's input level can be adjusted to accommodate speakers at different volume levels.
- The receiver features a 3.5mm headphone jack for monitoring.
- The BY-WM4 PRO RXU is a dual-channel receiver, so it can simultaneously handle both TX4 Pro wireless transmitters and output them to your camera or mobile device for recording.
- Up to 8 systems can operate simultaneously in the same location, but each system should be separated by at least 16.5' to avoid interference.