The PVS0615U Portable 6-Channel Switcher from AVMATRIX is similar to the predecessor PVS0615 model but additionally features a USB Type-C live streaming output (UVC/UAC). It supports up to six signals in different resolutions and frame rates. The first four channels must be SDI and the other two can be any mix from two HDMI, two DVI/VGA, and two USB Type-A inputs, with HDMI supporting up to UHD 4K60 resolution. All the connections are autodetecting. The portable switcher provides a flexible solution for sports, events, education, and other live production applications. It allows video switching, audio mixing, and up to 1080p60 H.264 PGM recording via an SD card slot.
All the signals can be scaled to 1080p60 or 1080i60 on PGM output via SDI/HDMI. The switcher is housed in a robust metal case and has a 15.6" Full HD display and familiar switching controls, including a T-bar. The display allows for multiview monitoring of six sources along with PVW and PGM with an audio meter.
- Uncompressed capture for live streaming over a USB Type-C port (UVC/UAC compliant)
- Supports six inputs over four SDI, plus any mix from two HDMI, two DVI/VGA, and two USB Type-A inputs
- Three SDI outputs (PGM); the third output can be used for AUX
- Two HDMI PGM and one HDMI multiview output
- Multiformat input autodetected, and PGM/AUX output format selectable
- T-Bar/Auto/Cut transitions
- Mix/Fade/Wipe transition effects
- Luma and chroma key
- TRS audio and SDI/HDMI/USB embedded audio
- SD card slot