The Audio-Technica Pro 37 is a small-diaphragm, cardioid condenser microphone designed for capturing instruments and vocals in professional recording and sound reinforcement applications. The cardioid element features a low-mass design resulting in optimum Sound Pressure Level (SPL) handling. The result is accurate reproduction of dynamic signal sources such as drums and percussion, without noise and distortion. The cardioid polar pattern effectively minimizes noise at the off-axis sections of the microphone capsule, reducing feedback and ambiance. The low profile of the Pro 37 enables flexible placement and positioning. The Pro 37 is an excellent option for capturing, guitars, overheads, piano, group vocals and X/Y style stereo capturing when used in tandem.
- Cardioid Polar Pattern
- The cardioid polar pattern effectively minimizes noise and ambiance at the off-axis sections of the capsule.
- High SPL Handling
- The low-mass diaphragm provides high SPL handling. The result minimizes noise and distortion caused by peaking, transient audio signal.
- Low Profile Design
- The low profile design enables easy microphone positioning and placement.
Audio-Technica Pro 37 Small-Diaphragm Cardioid Condenser Microphone
- AT8405 5/8"-27 Thread Stand Adapter
- 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 Threaded Adapter
- Soft Protective Pouch