The Audio-Technica BP4025 X/Y Stereo Microphone captures ambiance, live performances and any audio source with accurate stereo imaging and detailed frequency response. The capsule features two condenser capsules mounted in an X/Y configuration. Its innovative coincident capsule configuration produces accurate stereo image in a smaller housing.
The BP4025 terminates to a 5-pin XLR output and the supplied cable provides dual 3-pin XLR connectors for stereo connections to cameras, mixer channels, portable recorders, etc. The microphone requires 11-52VDC phantom power and includes the 5-pin to dual 3-pin XLR cable, stand adapter, windscreen and protective pouch.
- Stereo recording of ambiance, musical performances, vocals, and more
- 5-pin output and dual 3-pin XLR cable is supplied
- Coincidence element mounting for smaller capsule profile
- Rugged construction
Audio-Technica BP4025 X/Y Stereo Field Recording Microphone
- 5-Pin to Dual 3-Pin XLR Cable (16.5') (5.0m)
- AT8405a Stand Clamp for 5/8"-27 Threaded Stands