The AT4050 is a multi-pattern condenser microphone designed to provide years of high-quality performance in any recording environment. Its transformerless design and "extended life" dual-diaphragm capsule produces a warm detailed response with virtually no low-end distortion.
- Multiple Polar Patterns
- The AT4050 features 3 switchable polar patterns. Cardioid, omni-directional and figure eight provide flexibility in allowing the microphone to be used in a variety of recording scenarios.
- Gold Diaphragm Design
- The capsule features a 2-micron-thick, vapor-deposited gold diaphragm resulting in a 20Hz to 20kHz frequency response, 132dB dynamic range (without pad) and handles sound pressure levels up to 149dB.
- Hi-Pass Filter Switch
- The recessed high-pass filter switch effectively eliminates noise and low frequency rumble below 80Hz.
- Pad Switch
- The AT4050 features a 10dB attenuator switch, increasing the sound pressure level capabilities to 159dB.
- Included Shock Mount
- The included AT 8449 spring loaded shock mount effectively eliminates handling noise caused by shock to the microphone and stand.
Audio-Technica AT4050 - Multi Pattern Studio Capacitor Microphone
- AT8449 Shock Mount
- Protective Carrying Case