Audio-Technica AT4050 - Multi Pattern Studio Capacitor Microphone (Import)
The AT4050 is a multi-pattern condenser microphone designed to provide years of high-quality performance in any recording environment. Its transformerless design and "extended life" dual-diaphragm capsule produces a warm detailed response with virtually no low-end distortion.
- Multiple Polar Patterns
- The AT4050 features 3 switchable polar patterns. Cardioid, omni-directional and figure eight provide flexibility in allowing the microphone to be used in a variety of recording scenarios.
- Gold Diaphragm Design
- The capsule features a 2-micron-thick, vapor-deposited gold diaphragm resulting in a 20Hz to 20kHz frequency response, 132dB dynamic range (without pad) and handles sound pressure levels up to 149dB.
- Hi-Pass Filter Switch
- The recessed high-pass filter switch effectively eliminates noise and low frequency rumble below 80Hz.
- Pad Switch
- The AT4050 features a 10dB attenuator switch, increasing the sound pressure level capabilities to 159dB.
- Included Shock Mount
- The included AT 8449 spring loaded shock mount effectively eliminates handling noise caused by shock to the microphone and stand.
|Transducer || Condenser Capacitor |
|Polar Pattern || Cardioid, Omni-directional, Figure-8 |
|Frequency Response || 20 Hz - 20 kHz |
|Dynamic Range (Typical) || 132 dB, (1 kHz at Maximum SPL) |
|Signal-to-Noise Ratio || 77 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa |
|Maximum Input Sound Level || 149 dB SPL, (1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.) |
|Power Requirements || Phantom 48v (±4v) |
|Output Impedance || 100 Ohms |
|Output Connectors || XLR-3M Type |
|Pad || Yes, Polar Pattern; 10 dB Pad; Roll-Off |
|Low Frequency Roll-Off || Yes, 80 Hz, (12 dB per Octave) |
|Dimensions || 6.69 x 2.10" (170.0 x 53.4mm) LxDdiameter |
|Weight || 16.9 oz (480 g) |
Audio-Technica AT4050 - Multi Pattern Studio Capacitor Microphone
- AT8449 Shock Mount
- Protective Carrying Case
Login to get access to Q&A