The Audio-Technica AT2035 Cardioid Condenser Microphone is a well suited solution for home studios, project recording and live sound reinforcement alike. The side-address condenser microphone features a cardioid polar pattern for minimal feedback and off-axis noise. The element and output stage combine to produce a smooth yet natural audio quality with low noise.
An 80Hz high-pass filter switch elliminates low frequency hum and any associated noise. A -10dB Pad switch is featured to provide more headroom when capturing transient signals that may otherwise cause peak distortion. The cost effective AT2035 is an ideal choice for capturing vocals, general instruments and speaker cabinets.
- Cardioid Polar Pattern
- The cardioid polar pattern minimizes off-axis noise and feedback.
- Switchable 80Hz High Pass Filter
- The 80Hz high-pass filter switch elliminates hum and low frequency noise, rumble, etc.
- -10dB Pad Switch
- A -10dB Pad provides additional headroom for capturing peaking audio signals without distortion and noise.
Audio-Technica AT2035 Cardioid Condenser Side-Address Microphone
- AT8458 Shockmount
- 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 Threaded Adapter
- Protective Pouch