The Audio-Technica AT2020USB is a cost effective condenser microphone with a USB connector for direct integration with Windows and Mac computers. Podcasting, studio recording and other computer recording applications are achieved with superb results, low noise and crystal-clear quality. The capsule features a 16mm low-mass, side-address diaphragm with a cardioid polar pattern.
The cardioid pattern is effective in rejecting ambiance and noise at the off-axis sections of the microphone capsule. A linear frequency response of 20Hz to 16kHz enables the flexibility to accurately reproduce signals from any source. High SPL handling and wide dynamic range allow the AT2020USB to capture loud signals with minimal noise and distortion. The microphone includes a pivoting, threaded stand mount for accurate positioning.
- USB Connection
- The USB connector provides direct integration with Windows and Mac computers. Podcasting, studio recording and other computer recording applications are achieved with superb results, low noise and crystal-clear quality.
- Cardioid Condenser Element
- The 16mm low-mass diaphragm features a cardioid polar pattern. The cardioid pattern effectively minimizes ambient room noise, noise from adjacent instruments or vocalists and minimizes feed-back caused by monitors.
- Wide Frequency Response
- The wide frequency response of 20Hz to 20kHz allows accurate signal reproduction from any source.
- Wide Dynamic Range & Transient Response
- The AT2020USB boasts a wide dynamic range of 124dB (typical). The capsule reproduces loud signals and transients with minimal noise and peak distortion.
Audio-Technica AT2020USB - Condenser Microphone with USB Connection
- Pivoting Stand Mount 5/8" - 27 threaded
- Soft Protective Pouch
- 10 Foot (3.1m) USB Cable