The ATEN 16 x 16 HDMI Matrix Switch with Scaler is an all-in-one professional solution for routing up to 16 HDMI video and audio sources to any 16 HDMI outputs with resolutions up to 1920 x 1080p. It is well-suited to railway stations, competition venues, casinos, control centers, conference rooms, logistics centers, and security management. The 16 x 16 modular matrix allows you to create up to 32 connection profiles for customized video wall layouts.
Control of the unit is done via front panel push buttons, RS-232, or Ethernet using the built-in GUI or Telnet. The switch can scale your input video to match your output video, and the seamless switching mode features a near zero-second switch time for stable signal transmissions. The switch supports EDID, allowing you to send the signal to HDMI devices. It is rack mountable and offers ESD protection.
- The signal from one input can be sent to a single output, all 16 outputs, or any number of outputs in between. Multiple inputs can be assigned to multiple outputs.
- A built-in scaling function allows you to scale the input source to match the output device.
- Switching between sources happens extremely fast without disturbing your live stream or causing an unstable broadcast feed.
- Control of the unit is done via front-panel push buttons, RS-232 control, or Ethernet connector.
- You can create and store up to 32 different configurations for creating video wall displays.
- The HDMI ESD (Electro Static Discharge) protection keeps the switch working smoothly even when hot plugging and unplugging the HDMI cables.
- A local HDMI output enables multiple previews of up to 16 sources.
- Please Note: When Seamless Switch is enabled, 3D, Deep Color, or interlace (i.e., 1080i) formats will not be supported. To use these formats, make sure to disable Seamless Switch.