The black Pro-Light Resource-64 from Kata is a shoulder bag that is designed specifically for an HDSLR kitted up with video production gear and accessories. Lightweight, yet highly protective, it caters to every detail of a professional's working needs. The full-front opening offers a convenient, in-the-field working platform, while the double-decker design allows you to arrange your gear hierarchically. The large top compartment fits your HDSLR fully rigged for video shooting, while underneath is a spacious storage area partitioned with modular Aeriform dividers to organize and store additional lenses and accessories. This bag features a padded compartment along the back to hold 15.4 to 17” laptop models or a mattebox.
- The Double-Decker design allows you to arrange your rig, additional lenses, and accessories on both levels. You can create modular partitions according to your exact needs using the padded Aeriform dividers.
- Store your HDSLR with rig, monitor, mattebox, and accessories.
- This bag features a padded laptop compartment, which allows you to always have your computer at hand and easily accessible. The dedicated compartment fits most 17" models, keeping it protected and in place. Side pockets neatly hold all your small accessories and are easily accessible at all times. Carry equipment such as a full matte box or an extra DSLR body in the front lead pouches.
Dual Purpose Buckle
- Kata's dual purpose buckle positions your bag straight on the body at a suitable angle for comfortable carrying and easy camera access. Either connect the shoulder strap using the clips or thread the strap through the diagonal slit.
- Carry the bag comfortably on your shoulder with the provided shoulder strap, or use the Insertrolley (sold separately) connection (available for wheel-along transportation), a simple yet ingenious system that allows you to carry the case, or even several cases at once. Simply slide the trolley through the integrated sleeve on any of Kata's compatible cases for secure and easy mobility. You can detach the trolley when you want to store it or for maintenance.
- Inspired by the human skeleton, Kata uses formed aluminum alloy staves or frames for ultra-light structural protection and smart weight distribution.
- The bag is designed to comply with on board luggage regulations. 1
- This bag comes with its own shoulder strap, designed specifically for it. You can upgrade the included strap to the GSS strap (KT VG-604-DH - sold separately).
- 2 side pockets store accessories and personal effects you need close at hand, while the large pocket stores flat items such as papers or cables.
- Install the double-sided elements cover for protection from all weather and environmental conditions. The black-colored side protects against rain, and the silver side deflects direct sunshine and keeps your digital gear from overheating.