Aputure V-Mic D1 Microphone for DSLR Camera
Aputure V-Mic is a directional condenser shotgun microphone featuring a super-cardioid polar pattern, line gradient acoustics, superior isolation, and easily filters out unwanted background noise, vibrations, and low frequencies in order to give you accurate voice input. It has a low battery indicator, and is equipped with a universal shoe mount, making it suitable for most DSLRs and camcorders.
- Super-cardioid polar pattern A super-cardioid microphone is similar to a hyper-cardioid, except there is more front pickup and less rear pickup. So it is good at recognizing voice sources.
- Low self-noise Uses excellent circuitry to ensure low noise. Can pick up voice much more clearly, with less interference.
- Superior isolation from camera system Uses a shockproof structure made of silica gel to prevent noise interference from the operation of camera and lenses. Also uses professional shock absorption design inside the unit.
- Low-cut filter Filters background frequencies lower than 80Hz, such as unwanted noise produced by wind, focusing, traffic, etc.
- Wind screen and windshield Includes wind screen and windshield. Utilize windshield to record voice clearly during windy conditions.
- Low power warning The indicator LED will blink red when low battery power. Time to replace batteries then.
- Superior RF Immunity-Mic enables superior RF immunity performance to avoid unwanted electromagnetic interference from RF devices. Dedicated audio input for real-time.8. Cold shoe mount and 1/4" mount Supports many shooting accessories with 1/4" screw. Hot shoe mounted on camera for simultaneous video shooting. Easily mounted with Magic Hand.
- Transducer Principle: Back Electric Condenser
- Dynamic Range: 114dB
- Polar Pattern: Super Cardioid
- SPL: 134dB
- Frequency Range: 20Hz-20,000Hz
- THD: <=0.5%
- Output Impedence: 200 ohms
- Power: DC 3.0V (AAA 1.5V x 2)
- Sensitivity: -30+-2dB
- Dimension: 155.7 x 43.6 x91.3mm
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 74dB
- Weight (No Battery): 90g
- Battery Life: >=200h
Aputure V-Mic D1 Microphone
Login to get access to Q&A