Aputure Amaran AL-528C Bi-Color LED Flood Light (3200-5500K Variable Color) for Video Camera and DSLR Camera
Aputure Amaran LED Video Light is the perfect continuous lighting solution for your HDSLR or video camera. It uses the latest LED technology, giving you great color and warm, soft lighting to enhance your subject matter.
It’s nearly heat free, for a cool and comfortable shooting experience. It’s small and light for maximum portability. Brightness can be adjusted to your liking, and output is 100% flicker free – ideal for video.
Get the same professional lighting quality as seen on TV and Hollywood. Finally, it’s eco-friendly nature saves power and lasts longer. With a wide range of features and ease of operation, Aputure Amaran LED Video Light is the best tool for your video and camera lighting needs
Amaran AL-528S is the ultimate LED video light that gives you spot lighting. It features strong and steady light, manual brightness control, and uses PWM technology to decrease power dissipation. It is expandable for maximum brightness, small for easy portability, and has an efficient dual power supply system. Use Amaran 528S to get the same professional lighting seen on TV and Hollywood.
- 528pcs LED bulbs, only the same size as iPad.
Waterproof carrying case included
- Convenient case to take all accessories included with the LED light, such as filters, batteries, etc.
- Perfectly portable for shooting outside and on the run.
Batteries can be charged in the LED Light Unit
- Shows brightness output by percentage, giving you precise control over brightness.
- And uses 4 levels to show battery power clearly, a first for our LED lights.
- Low power warning from red blinking lights.
Double power supply system
- Double power comes from the AC adapter and lithium batteries. Use the adapter with access to a power strip,
- and use the batteries when shooting outside. Lithium batteries are commonly used with LED video lights.
- (Batteries includes Sony F/FM/QM Series)
Exquisite surface and super thin design
- Amaran is only 3.2cm in thickness, which is much thinner than other LED video lights.
Brightness stepless control
- Freely rotate the brightness wheel to adjust brightness output. LCD displays from 10% to 99%.
High color rendering LEDs
- Composite color rendering index goes up to 88 with Amaran advanced LED bulbs
- High color rendering LEDs (Ra>85)
- Longlifespan and steady light
- PWM technology for low power consumption
- High efficiency, energy saving bulbs
- Efficient heat dissipation
- Slim design (like an iPad)
- Universal lamp bracket
- Whitediffusing filter and orange warming filter (3200K)
- Light for handheld use
- Carrying case included
Compatible Lithium Batteries
- Sony NP-F series: NP-F550/F570/F770/F960/F970
- NP-FM series: FM50/FM51/FM55H/FM500H
- NP-QM series: QM50/QM51/QM71D/QM91D
What is the difference between AL-528W, AL-528S, AL-528C?
- The AL-528W is an all daylight color temp rated at 5500K and throws a 75 degree beam angle.
- The AL-528S is an all daylight color temp rated at 5500K but throws only at a 25 degree beam angle (spotlight type effect).
- The AL-528C throws at the 75 degree beam angle, but can adjust color between 3200K-5500K using two sets of different color LED bulbs
- Operation Current: ≤2.8A
- Power Supply: DC 18V
- Average Life Span: ≥100,000h
- Volume (L*W*H): 238*190*32mm
- Power: 30W
- Cooling Mode: Natural Ventilation
- Net Weight: 540g
- Beam Angle: 75°
- Color Temperature:3200K-5500K
- 1 x AL-528C LED Light
- 1 x Powe adapter
- 1 x Lamp Bracket
- 1 x 1/4"-3/8" Screw
- 1 x Orange Warming Filter
- 1 x White Diffusing Filter
- 1 x Carrying Case
Login to get access to Q&A