Amazfit Bip Fitness Smartwatch
Save the Trouble of Frequent Charging
- AMAZFIT Bip is equipped with a lithium polymer battery with a 190mAh charge.
- Thanks to the battery capacity optimization, low power-consuming display, Sony 28nm GPS chip, RTOS (real-time operating system), and low power-consuming optical sensor, it can last for a whopping 45 days with a typical everyday usage on a single charge.
- You can go for 1.5 month hiking or camping, far from any power source, avoid the trouble of carrying power banks everywhere, and not worrying about your battery.
GPS+GLONASS Dual Mode Positioning
- Amazfit Bip features a GPS+GLONASS dual-satellite positioning with 22 hours always-on GPS function. This means that the GPS can continuously work for 22 hours.
- This long lasting performance is achievable thanks to the 28nm ultra low power consumption Sony GPS chip, which consumes only 1/3 power compared to similar GPS chips; and thanks to appropriate optimization and adjustment undertaken all the time.
Support 4 Sports Modes
- Provides detailed sports tracking for outdoor and indoor running, walking, and outdoor cycling.
- Under the different sports modes, you can view detailed exercise data such as exercise duration, pace, maximum speed, distance, real-time heart rate, and upslope/downslope height.
Proper Outdoor Play
- Adopts a semi-transparent reflective color display, which means the stronger the light is, the clearer the screen is, and the lower the power consumption will be, which guarantees a long battery life.
- Comes with a 1.28'' inch with a resolution of 127 x 127, and a 2.5D Corning glass with anti-fingerprint coating. The reflective color touch screen is Always On to provide the information needed at anytime by simply raising your wrist
All-Day Heart Rate Monitor
- With the PPG Optical Heart Rate Sensor, you can take a manual heart-rate measurement when you need it with the "Single Measurement“. After "Continuous Heart Rate" mode is enabled, the Heart Rate app will display your heart rate per minute (bpm) as well as the average heart rate, maximum and minimum heart rate, and resting heart rate under the non-sports state during the day (You need to wear the watch to sleep before you can get such assessments)
Receive Messages, Call & APP Notifications
- Receive notifications for incoming phone calls, SMS messages, emails, and other apps such as Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn, and other mobile apps right on the color touch display of your AMAZFIT Bip.
- You will also receive reminders if you’ve been sitting too long or vibrations from your alarm clock.
- You can exercise or attend a meeting hands free and not miss any important notification.
18-gram body, 32 grams with watch band
Reflective color display screen
2.5D Corning gorilla 3rd glass + AF coating
Waterproof and dustproof
Watch band length
Watch band width
PPG heart rate sensor
Triaxial acceleration sensor
Air pressure sensor7
190mAh Li-Polymer Battery
GPS+GLONASS dual mode positioning
Bluetooth 4.0 BLE
Battery life: Up to 45 days (factory default dial, running once a week for half an hour;
100 notifications per day; screen brightness 10%)
Standby: 4 months (factory default dial, time display, exercise monitoring, sleep monitoring)
GPS continuous track record: 22 hours
Watch body material
Special charger doc
Android 4.4 and iOS8 and above.
Zepp App (formerly known as the Amazfit App)
Simplified Chinese / Traditional Chinese / English / Spanish
Amazfit Bip Fitness Smartwatch
Login to get access to Q&A