B&W XS-Pro Digital Ultraviolet (UV) Multi-Coated 010M Glass Filters are wise initial investments. They help protect your valuable investment from dust, moisture and scratches, which can lead to costly repairs. If desired they can be left on the lens at all times for protection.
XS Pro-Digital filters can help digital photography by minimizing reflections which can spoil sensor readings. The "pearl" effect of these filters helps to eliminate dirt, scratches as well as water.
The Multi Resistant Coating (MRC) provides additional protection from unwanted flare, ghosting and other reflections which play havoc with sensor readings. The brass ring design meets the traditional B+W standard for top shelf filter design.
The filter, slim in construction and black in color, still maintains front threads for supplemental attachments such as caps, lens hoods or other filters. It has been designed for use with today\'s ultra wide angle lenses.
Note! This filter is suitable for zoom lenses starting at 17mm wide (135 format)
- Haze filters provide additional benefits of correction for Ultraviolet(UV) light which can register on film and videotape as a bluish cast and can obscure distant details
- Ultraviolet filters allow you to correct for the UV effect to varying degrees
- The UV-Haze filter is helpful when photographing mountain and marine scenes, where increased haze threatens to make your photographs indistinct in color and clarity
- XS-Pro Digital UV (ultraviolet)
- 55mm x 3.4mm thick
- Filter Factor
- Yes, MRC (Multi-Resistant Coating)
- Not Applicable
- Reduces excessive blue; cuts through haze and can improve image clarity; protects front element of lens
- Helpful when photographing mountain and marine scenes, where increased haze threatens to make your photographs indistinct in color and clarity
- Color Temperature
- Not Applicable
- Schott Glass
- Front Filter Thread Size
- Front Lens Cap Size