JJC LS series Lens Hood is a lens hood that is designed for use with built-in or interchangeable SLR zoom lenses that feature specific filter threads. It is optimized to provide coverage for lenses that are standard, wide angle or telephoto zoom range.
Lens hoods are primarily designed to prevent unwanted stray light from entering the lens by extending and shading the end of the lens. In addition, since the end of the lens is extended you also get the added benefit of some extra protection from accidental impact. JJC LS series Lens Hood are adopted Screw-in design and all of lens hoods come with adapter for screw in.
Hood On (Shown in picture is Standard Flower Lens Hood)
Reverse Mounted (Shown in picture is Standard Flower Lens Hood)
Advantage of LS Series Lens Hood
- Screw-in (Screw Mount) lens hood.
- High quality smooth outside and mate inside finish.
- Adopts brand-new design (patent pending).
- Divides into two parts, easy to reverse attach into lens body.
- Save space to put it into camera carrying bag etc.
- Can use along with snap-on lens cap.
- Suitable for digital video cameras of all brands.
- Attach the rock-ring to mounting thread
- Rotate the rock-ring
- Attach the mounting thread (along with rock-ring) into lens body
- Screw the mounting thread firmly
- Mount the lens hood into the mounting thread (clockwise position)