My wife wants a new rice cooker, to set timer and more functions.
Previously I bought a stainless steel one, but is more traditional design and function. We don’t want to use those coating non-stick type, that’s why change do the stainless steel version.
Now, we want more features, so time to shop for a new one. Small one as we don’t cook or eat that much rice nowadays.
After some surveys, we decided on this model. Always prefer Japanese brand than Korean brand. Panasonic is famous and reliable.
Ordered online and received within 2 days.
Subtotal: RM 426.60
Shipping fee: RM 6.50
Total Saving: RM (27.83)
Total (GST Incl.): RM405.27
- 4.0 mm with 6-layer Inner Pan
- 16 Auto Menus
- Easy Viewing White LED Display
- Detachable Inner Lid and Steam Vent
- Stainless Steel Lid Panel and Large SUS Cover Steam Vent
- Keep Warm Function
- Model: SR-CX108SSK
- Cooking Capacity: 1.0 L
- Voltage / Plug: 240 V / BF3 (3 P)
- Heater Power: 765 W
- Inner Pan: Inner Coat : Black Non-Stick Coating / Outer Coat: Almite & Black paint
- Steam Vent / Cap: Detachable Vent
- Keep Warm: 12 H
- Display (88H88M): White LED
- Buzzer: Yes
- Timer: Delay Timer
- Quick Cook: Yes
- Number of Menu: 16
- Menu Contents: (1)White Rice (Regular), (2)White Rice (Soft), (3)White Rice (Hard), (4)Quick / Qinoa, (5)Brown Rice, (6)Multi Grain, (7)Jasmine Rice, (8)Sticky Rice (9)Porridge (10)Clay Pot Rice (11)Soup / Slow Cook (12)Cake / Bread (13)Steam
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 245 x 349 x 212 mm
- Weight:3.5 kg
- Power Cord Length:1.0 m
- Accessories:(1)Steam Basket (Basket with foot), (2)Rice Scoop, (3)Porridge Scoop, (4)Measuring Cup, (5)Scoop Holder
Lunch prepared by Wife
Super Nice Kueh Moh Moh by Lydia Wong
Kueh Mo Mo, a Chinese New Year Snack Food made by Lydia