My home office setup in Year 2021.
Dell OptiPlex 3060 Desktop with Intel i5-8500 CPU @ 3.00Ghz, 16GB RAM, Kingston 240GB SSD, Windows 10 Pro
- I bought this CPU USED 2 years ago via an ads I saw in FB. Cheap at RM1220. Although the CPU is a bit old, but with a new SSD storage, it still deliver smooth performance for our daily work. 16GB RAM does help as well in Windows 10 Pro system. What I like about Dell computer is the performance reliability and it comes with genuine Windows 10 Pro. A Windows 10 Home license is already more than RM400.
Dell U2713 UltraSharp Monitor + Xiaomi 34″ Curved Gaming Monitor
- Dual monitor is essential to me. It really increase the productivity and efficiency in working. The Dell 27″ monitor is having the same 1440px in height resolution as the 34″ Xiaomi Curved monitor, so they match nicely side by side together in resolution. This is the first time I am trying out 34″ curved monitor, and it is quite nice actually. You get to see more real estate in Netflix and photo editing software. This dual monitor setup is more like a 2.5 monitors in real life actually.
Logitech K270 Wireless Keyboard + M570 Laser Trackball Mouse
- I always prefer Logitech when it comes to mouse and keyboard. Wireless, but batteries can last for months.
Logitech C922 Pro webcam with built in microphone
- Good quality FULL HD 1080p webcam with built in mic, a must have for today’s world for online meeting, classâ€¦
Edifier R1280DBs Active BookShelf Speaker with Bluetooth 5.0
- Bought this as my own present during last year Christmas to replace my old and annoying Altec Lansing 2.1 speakers + subwoofer (always give the electric humming static sound from the subwoofer). This Edifier speakers are really good value for money . Loud and crisp music deliver from the speakers.