just sharing…photography, car, IT, computer, ocean engineering, God, Christianity, life…

Nikon D3s or wait?

Visits: 83

If I took the D3s now…I won’t be able to afford the upgrade when D4 comes out (rumors said summer 2011). I am using D200 now, which I use it very roughly and sparingly.

Hmm…should I wait?


There is a D3s sitting on the rack waiving me to take it out…do I need higher megapixel? 1080i HD video? Hmm…