Ok…I am sure many has blogged about this by now…
the BAD news…
FromÂ 5th June 2008
- Ron97 from RM1.92 to RM2.70 (increase by RM0.78)
- Ron92 from RM1.88 to RM2.66 (increase by RM0.78)
- Diesel from RM1.58 to RM2.58 (increase by RM1.00)
From July 2008
- Electric will increase in July 2008 by 18% for HOME users and 26% for BUSINESS users
the GOOD news…
- RM625 roadtax rebate for private vehicles engine capacities below 2000cc.
- RM625 roadtax rebate for private pickup trucks and jeeps with engine capacities of up to 2500cc.
- RM150 roadtax rebate for motorcycles engine capacities below 250cc.
- RM200 roadtax rebate for private vehicles engine capacities at or above 2000cc.
- RM50 roadtax rebate for motorcycles engine capacities above 250cc.
Rebate will be made in money order when owner renewing their roadtax after 1st July.
Petrol has reached historical high price worldwide. This is not just a Malaysia problem but worldwide problem. In Japan, Petrol price has reached JPY167 (RM5.34) per litre for regular fuel. Fuel price in Singapore has also reached new high price. So, in reality our petrol price in Malaysia is still considered as cheap…though not exactly very cheap to many especially with such a great increase overnight (though already speculated for many months).
Tomorrow newspapers sure will have this Petrol increases in their front page news…soon we will see public transportation increasing their fare…courier company increasing their postage rate…food price increases (already)…
Many will say…salary no increase…yeah… 😛