The Carl Zeiss range of T* ZM-mount lenses offers high standards in terms of performance, reliability and, of course, image quality. You can count on highly advanced flare control for crisp and brilliant images. And virtually zero geometric distortion, ensuring precise accuracy when reproducing shapes, especially useful when photographing products and architecture.
The Zeiss 28mm f/2.8 Biogon T* ZM offers a popular wide-angle view, and has a minimum focusing distance of 1.8' (0.5 m). Ideal for travel, landscapes and cityscapes.
- 1/3 stop interval click stops allows for exact exposure
- Precise 10 bladed aperture creates pleasing unfocused highlights
- Wear resistant filter mount for long-term reliability in tough conditions
- Filter Size 46mm
- f/Stop Range 2.8-22
- Minimum Focus Distance 1.8' (0.5 m)
- Magnification 1:16
- Angle of View 75 degrees
- Groups/Elements 6/8
- Length Not specified
- Maximum Diameter Not specified
- Weight 7.8 oz (220 g)