The Zeiss 50mm f/2.0 Makro-Planar ZE Macro Lens is designed for analog and digital Canon SLR cameras. The manual focus lens provides a normal perspective and has a minimum focus distance of 9.45" with a maximum magnification ratio of 1:2. The lens is designed with floating elements to ensure high performance across a wide focusing range. As a result, the lens can be used for macro and non-macro applications, making it a versatile standard lens when used with a full frame camera. The high quality performance even at f/2 aperture allows you to throw the background out of focus without compromising the image quality.
- Durable all-metal lens barrel and precision mechanics
- Precise mechanism enables exact manual focusing
- Carl Zeiss T* lens coating
- Special attention is paid to guarantee absolute color matching
- Zeiss 50mm f/2.0 Makro-Planar ZE Macro Lens for Canon EF Mount SLRs
- Lens Shade
- Front and Rear Lens Caps