This external flash battery pack is an external power source for the Canon Speedlight. This Battery Pack can hold 8 AA-type batteries, ensuring a stable power supply for the speedlite, greatly increasing the number of flashes, and reducing recycling time.
Suitable for Nikon SB-800 and SB-900 Speedlights
Protective Case: Protective soft case can be worn on belt or put in a bag; light and easy to carry.
Performance: The Pack reduces recycling time to less than half of a normal cycle and can give up to double the amount of flashes as the origina, suitable for continuous flash us.
Convenience: The Pack uses 8 AA batteries (same batteries as flash) and with different connecting plugs, supports most Canon flashes to greatly increase flash capacity.
- When you put the 8 AA batteries into it, you can see the red light blink once, but only once, you can not see constant red light.
- The flash will not work if there are no batteries in the Flash Unit. This battery pack only acts a part of charging power to the Capacitors inside the Flash Unit, it would not work with the other units inside the flash.
- The red light may blink once after the firing of your flash, that indicates that the battery pack is charging power to the Capacitors.
- You may not get consistent firing if you put your flash to Max power output.
- The pack getting hot is normal because the AA batteries will get hot after continuous firing.
- There is no indication or warning signal on the battery pack. To tell the battery volume, please pay attention to the Recycling Time. If the Recycling Time becomes longer, then the battery is running low.
- You should put on the battery of the flash when useing the battery together.
- Depending on state of battery charge;
- Maximum of 15 consecutive shots without break or risk of overheating