RF-603 is equipped with the Auto-Sensing Transceiver Technology that enables it to change automatically between Transmitter and Receiver modes. When a hot-shoe or other trigger is detected, it automatically switches to Transmitter mode.
Yong Nuo RF-603 is a flash trigger, as well as a shutter remote trigger.
With Auto Relay Mode you can trigger a remote camera in sync with remote flash. Remote trigger the camera shutter and flash at the same time by one RF-603 kit.
With RF-603 on camera hot-shoe, flash can still be mounted onto the RF-603 and with pass-through signal from camera to trigger the mounted flash instantly when shutter is triggered.
With an optional studio cable, RF-603 can be used as a studio trigger unit as well.
Interchangeable cables for various cameras (must be of the same camera brand due to the Flash hotshoe pass through)
Yong Nuo C1
Canon EOS 60D 350D 400D XTi 450D 500D 550D 1000D T2i G10 G11 Digital Cameras
Contax N Contax 645, Pentax IST-D
Yong Nuo C3
Canon EOS 1V 3 1D 1Ds 1DS Mark II 1Ds Mark III 1D Mark II 1Ds Mark III 10D 20D 30D 40D 5D D30 D50
Yong Nuo N1
Nikon N90s F5 F6 F100 F90 F90X D1 D1H D1X D2 D3 D3s D2H D2X D2Xs D100 D200 D300 D300s D700 with MB-D100 D200 D300 Kodak DSC-14N Fuji S3 Pro Fuji S5 Pro
Yong Nuo N3
Nikon D90 D3100 D7000 D5000
Yong Nuo N6
Nikon D70s/D80 Digital Camera
- Flash synchronizing speed: up to 1/320s (depends on camera / flash model)
- 2.4GHz band/16 selectable operating frequencies for eliminating interference
- Triggers both flash units and studio strobes. Multiple flash strobes are supported.
- Up to 100 meters remote range
- The "Wake Up" function supports Canon/Nikon flashguns with sleep mode