This is Yongnuo's the newest upgraded TTL flash speedlite YN-468 for Canon's E-TTL II automatic exposure system.
It works on E-TTL II light control system for the latest Canon digital SLR cameras. It is designed for Canon DSLR camera, especialy for Canon E-TTL II flash system cameras.
The main difference between YN-468 and YN-467 is that YN-468 has the LED Display, Multi Strobeflash function, and can set the focus position of the light head manually, more professional and higher efficiency.
Has many functions and contains lots of modes.
1. TTL mode
The metering system of this camera will detect flash illumination reflected back from the object so as to automatically control flash output in this mode. In this E-TTL mode, you can also make compensation of flash brightness with the " Output contral knob" within the range of ¡À3 ev, with the precision of 1/3 ev. ( The compensation value can be added to the compensation value set on the camera.)
2. Auto zoom
1) The flash speedlite will move forward and backward with the changes of lens focus to suit different illumintion zones when it is mounted on the camera which supports E-TTL Function, the zoom range is 24mm - 85mm.
2) You also can set the focus position for the light head manually by pressing the mode swithc button + Power button.
3. Multi Mode
It's the strobeflash mode, the flash light will output the power, flash frequency and time flash you have set.
4. M mode
You can set flash luminance as per your favorite, luminance level will be displayed by luminance indicator. When taking photos, you only require setting the flash luminance, adjust the camera and press the shutter, the flash light will flash under the camera synchronous signal.
5. S1 mode
It will work with the first work of the master flash synchronously in this mode, with the result consistent with the use of radio slave. ( When you use this mode, your master flash should be set at manaul flash, the TTL flash system with pre-flash function and the red-reduction function with multiple flashes should not be used.)
6. S2 modeApplication
It is very similar to S1 mode, but it can support the master flash in TTL mode. In particular, if S1 mode can not have correct and synchronous flash with the inbuilt flash, you can try to use S2 mode.
- Multi-Lamp Lighting Application
- Exposure Bracketing ( FEB)
- Use Wide-angle Diffuser
- Rear-curtain Sync
- FE Lock ( This function can only be available when your camera supports it, for the setting of FE lick, refer to your camera manaul)
- Application of AF LED
- Exposure Compensation
- Feflection Flash
- Use Reflection Board to take photos