The Xrite Eye-One Display 2 is an, easy-to-use, powerful solution that provides the best monitor profile quality ever! With enhancements to both hardware and software, you'll achieve consistent, predictable color on all types of monitors (LCD and CRT). Eye-One Display 2 features an enhanced sensor providing higher repeatability, faster measurements and higher sensitivity in the dark areas for better control in shadow detail and a more neutral gray scale.
Its lightweight, sleek design is the same as the original Eye-One Display and comes with an Ambient light head (which also acts as a dust protector), a built-in counterweight for LCD displays plus an integrated suction cup for CRTs.
The included Eye-One Match 3.0 software has an easy-to-use interface and even provides an Easy Mode for great results with a few simple clicks. And for all monitors supporting the DDC/CI standards, you'll achieve one button push monitor profiling. The Advanced Mode allows experienced users to achieve individual and best possible monitor calibration with new features such as selection of different monitor white points, custom luminance settings and detailed profile summary. When you're ready to profile all your input and output devices, use the generous upgrade voucher* towards the purchase of other Eye-One solutions.
- Eye-One Display calibrates and profiles LCD and CRT displays
- Compact colorimeter for emissive color measurements
- Easily attaches to both CRT and LCD monitors
- Sleek, lightweight design easily operated with one hand
- Calibrates your monitor to ensure the right colors are displayed
- Use at multiple workstations no additional licensing fee
- USB powered
- NEW ambient light head (also acts as a dust protector)
- NEW enhanced sensor provides higher repeatability. faster measurements and higher sensitivity in in dark areas for better control in shadow areas
- No need for additional display holders!
- The Eye-One Display 2 has a counterweight built into the design for easy use with any flat panel or CRT display.
- When you need to profile a display with a hood, use the built-in suction cups toattach the device directly to the monitor.
- Eye-One Match 3.O software
- Easier to use! Interface redesigned for even greater simplicity
- User-definable luminance setting
- Monitor profile summary
- Profile reminder
- Chromatic adaptation formula for a closer visual match of different monitors (orof different settings on one monitor) with different white points
- Automatic gray balance optimization for more neutral and better defined grays
- Ambient light check procedure to determine optimal ambient light conditions for color critical work.
- Multiple monitor profiling
- DDC/CI support for compatible monitors - one button push profiling
- Mac and PC compatible - Mac OS X v 10.1 or later, Windows 98, 2000, ME, XP, Vista
System & Software Requirements
- Eye-One Display 2 Colorimeter
- Eye-One Match 3.O Software CD-ROM
- User's Guide