Near new in box.
No major scratch detected on the lens body.
Glass is clean and clear. No fungus or scratch detected. No major dust detected, but there might be very minor dust inside the lens, which does not affect image quality.
Nikon warranty card dated: 10 Dec 2011 (ShaShinKi is NOT responsibile for warranty claim from Nikon Malaysia)
A completely new, fast-aperture NIKKOR lens – the AF-S NIKKOR 35mm f/1.4G. This is the third f/1.4 prime NIKKOR lens to be developed in the past six months further extending creative opportunities for professional photographers.
- FX-Format, Ultra-Fast Classic Wide-Angle Lens
- Update of one of Nikon's most respected NIKKOR lenses. It is suitable for landscapes, night scenes, interiors, weddings, photojournalism, and astrophotography.
- Optimized for Edge to Edge Sharpness on Both FX and DX-Format DSLRs
- When used on a DX-format DSLR, the angle of view is equivalent to a focal length of 52.5mm in FX/35mm format.
- Rear Focus (RF)
- Provides smooth and fast autofocus while eliminating front barrel rotation and lens length changes.
- Exclusive Nikon Silent Wave Motor (SWM)
- Enables fast, accurate and quiet autofocus.
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
- Renders a more natural appearance to out-of-focus image elements.
- Nano Crystal Coat
- Use of Nano Crystal Coat further reduces ghosting and interior flare across a wide range of wavelengths for even greater image clarity.
- Aspherical Lens Element
- Aspherical lens element virtually eliminates coma and other types of aberration, even when shooting at the widest available aperture.
- M/A Focus Mode Switch
- Enables quick changes between manual and autofocus operation now enhanced with a refined MF driving mechanism to reduces focus time lag and improve ease of use in M/A mode.
- Nikon Super Integrated Coating (SIC)
- Enhances light transmission efficiency and offers superior color consistency and reduced flare.